JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They should have been doing this for a LONG time. I LOVE watching the screaming and crying by the same people who keep saying they love the illegals. Now they just need to start moving the tents and RV's into their front yards too.

It's not really her personal home. They were dropped off at the Naval Observatory in D.C. It's the official residence of the VP. Kameltoe's personal home is in CA. But, good enough.

props to the Democrats for picking a VP that got a majority of the poc's and womens vote Right off the top base not only by the color but the type of her genitals but also a VP that's so horribly bad that the Republicans still aren't willing to impeach the president for openly violating his oath. I don't know about you but if I was in office to actually be for the people and if I just went from 81 million totally legitimate votes to an approval rating in the 30s in under two years Id change what I'm doing.

props to the Democrats for picking a VP that got a majority of the poc's and womens vote Right off the top base not only by the color but the type of her genitals but also a VP that's so horribly bad that the Republicans still aren't willing to impeach the president for openly violating his oath. I don't know about you but if I was in office to actually be for the people and if I just went from 81 million totally legitimate votes to an approval rating in the 30s in under two years Id change what I'm doing.
Yeah but hopefully it really swings 180 to end up REALLY biting them in the azz and shooting them in the foot simultaneously. We the people are phuqin' pissed!
I'm really hoping this is going to light a bon fire under legal and maybe even illegal immigrants & refugees azzes who fled from leftist oppression to wake up and vote correctly.
Not holding out any hope at all for illhan o'barfs or others districts. Those people are just gross, not a basket but a bushel of deplorables!

Video of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019………. "Trafficker in chief" destroying our country from the inside out …

Nope. Must stay the course.

How else would they finish the total destruction of a great country from within?....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top