Business worthy of support. AR-15 Magazines (Out of Stock)

Reactions
It's humorous and I can appreciate that.

In terms of garnering mainstream support for gun rights, it's not helping. Hint-- there are liberal democrat gun owners out there too. I don't see how alienating a subset of gun owners by making gun rights a left / right issue is helping anything.
Ok, so they alienated 12 people who happily contributed to the problem.

So what.

Reactions
Ok, so they alienated 12 people who happily contributed to the problem.

So what.
What if you alienated 20% of all gun owners? I have no idea what the actual statistics are for the political leanings of gun owners, but what if a sizable chunk of gun owners are left-leaning?

Regardless of the numbers, a "so what" attitude does not help in convincing anyone to take your side in the argument. We (gun owners) need to be more thoughtful and consider exactly *how* others will hear and interpret what we say.

Reactions
and what if it's only 1% or less of gun owners? Again, at this point, who cares, they're as responsible for this mess we're in as the antis. R's aren't much better, but the D's are all in on screwing all of us.

Regardless of the numbers, a so what attitude is their right, and a proper way to treat these liberal statist turncoats until they have their "come to the light" moment. Us gun owners need to stop pandering and being polite. We need to stand up for our birthright, our property rights, and the Bill of Rights. We also need to loudly ridicule anyone who is working daily to erode those rights, as they have betrayed everyone in this country.

Or we can just sit back and get psuedo upset because a gun manufacturer turned an otherwise droll "backordered" notification into something funny.

Reactions
All they are saying, which is the truth is the the people that voted for that guy should be ashamed as gun owners. He is talking about changing things via executive order, so those who put him in power are culpable. As far as alienation, if those people can't see their mistakes they are no friends to gun owners anyway. I don't need to convince people to come to my side, gun ownership is a right, so I need no one's permission.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom