JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's humorous and I can appreciate that.

In terms of garnering mainstream support for gun rights, it's not helping. Hint-- there are liberal democrat gun owners out there too. I don't see how alienating a subset of gun owners by making gun rights a left / right issue is helping anything.

It's humorous and I can appreciate that.

In terms of garnering mainstream support for gun rights, it's not helping. Hint-- there are liberal democrat gun owners out there too. I don't see how alienating a subset of gun owners by making gun rights a left / right issue is helping anything.
Ok, so they alienated 12 people who happily contributed to the problem.

So what.

Ok, so they alienated 12 people who happily contributed to the problem.

So what.

What if you alienated 20% of all gun owners? I have no idea what the actual statistics are for the political leanings of gun owners, but what if a sizable chunk of gun owners are left-leaning?

Regardless of the numbers, a "so what" attitude does not help in convincing anyone to take your side in the argument. We (gun owners) need to be more thoughtful and consider exactly *how* others will hear and interpret what we say.

and what if it's only 1% or less of gun owners? Again, at this point, who cares, they're as responsible for this mess we're in as the antis. R's aren't much better, but the D's are all in on screwing all of us.

Regardless of the numbers, a so what attitude is their right, and a proper way to treat these liberal statist turncoats until they have their "come to the light" moment. Us gun owners need to stop pandering and being polite. We need to stand up for our birthright, our property rights, and the Bill of Rights. We also need to loudly ridicule anyone who is working daily to erode those rights, as they have betrayed everyone in this country.

Or we can just sit back and get psuedo upset because a gun manufacturer turned an otherwise droll "backordered" notification into something funny.

All they are saying, which is the truth is the the people that voted for that guy should be ashamed as gun owners. He is talking about changing things via executive order, so those who put him in power are culpable. As far as alienation, if those people can't see their mistakes they are no friends to gun owners anyway. I don't need to convince people to come to my side, gun ownership is a right, so I need no one's permission.

Anyone who voted for the mainstream Repugnants or Demonrats should hang their heads in shame anyways. 2A supporter my ***.

You can redeem yourselves by voting for a libertarian next time around.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top