JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wondering if anyone has experience with these 2. I have a couple Diamondbacks and find them to be decent scopes. Got a hankering to maybe try a Burris E1 in 4.5-14x42 with ballistic plex reticle. Their MOA reticle is way too busy for me. I'm hoping someone here might have experience with these two and be able to provide comparison info, or recommend a similarly priced alternative. I know many will say Leupold, but I've got two vxIIs in 2-7 and 3-9 and find them underwhelming for the $. Thanx in advance for any input.

No experience with the Diamond backs however, have had the older black diamonds and both E1 and E2 from Burris. They pack a decent amount for the price. As you stated Leupold recommendations… I'm a big fan and that's what I run on all my hunting rigs now. The VX3 with CDS is solid. I have a upper end vx5hd as my primary but the vx3 impo for the price is hard too beat.

I had great luck with a Vortex Viper, my hunting partner had a Vortex Diamondback and it broke mid hunt (he was screwed that weekend). From what Ive heard on forums is Vortex is the best warranty you will need.

I dont know anything about Burris.
I buy only Leupold now.

Viper over Diamondback and Burris WELL over Diamondback. Have all three, as well as both 4-12's you stated. If you don't want to zoom past 6x than either DB or E1 will do. But if you need to zoom further out then there is no comparison, feel free to try mine

Viper over Diamondback and Burris WELL over Diamondback. Have all three, as well as both 4-12's you stated. If you don't want to zoom past 6x than either DB or E1 will do. But if you need to zoom further out then there is no comparison, feel free to try mine
Man, what a generous offer. Folks here are the absolute BEST!
I'll DM you my shipping address.😉

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top