JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It may also say "BEWARE" guns in here..Could go either way.

I'm not really worried about it when I am home as I always have a pistol within arms reach. I'm more worried about the scumbag that would break in while I am at work. I have my guns in a safe, but that wouldn't keep them from trashing the house trying to find others.

I only use discreet bumper stickers that fellow gun owners would get. Things like the Ares Gear symbol or the Magpul symbol or something. Mostly because I get them for free. :s0114:

here is one I kinda like. saw it on the Internet the other day.
islamcopy.jpg
When I see things like that, I automatically put the owner in the "below average level of intelligence" category.

I only use discreet bumper stickers that fellow gun owners would get. Things like the Ares Gear symbol or the Magpul symbol or something. Mostly because I get them for free. :s0114:

When I see things like that, I automatically put the owner in the "below average level of intelligence" category.

Was it the Virginia plates?:s0112:

I understand the logic behind this idea... but its kinda like saying, don't put any Flowmaster, Jeg's, Edelbrock, etc stickers on the back of your Comaro. Heaven forbid, you ever hit anyone... they would paint you as a speed crazy maniac, he** bent on going fast!

just a thought

That argument can only be understood by the "logic crowd". Cars are not being demonized any more, guns are, that's the new red-headed step child.

I have a couple, well lets say politically incorrect bumper stickers that I couldn't resist getting.

To protect my vehicle from zombie vandalism, etc, I mounted them on the magnetic sheeting that you can get at sign shops. Now when I park in questionable areas I just pull them off and slap them inside my trunk on the lid. No problems.

I don't sticker my car to keep it as bland and nondescript as possible. (grey station wagon) you'll forget my passage as soon as you blink, no trunk to tempt people into looking inside, factory stereo (thankfully decent). You'd never know how many guns might be tucked under the floor panel in the trunk if it's a range day.

To each their own, hold the car together with duct tape if it makes you happy, but my main peeve is any patriotic stickers/magnets with "made in china" in the small print.

Find a local Vinyl sign shop, don't just impulse-buy at the convenience store, and you can Speech your car up till it collapses under the weight .

Read an article recently from American Handgunner...

There was a lawsuit from a case of road rage...guy read on the dude's bumper "I'm the NRA and I vote!"

He called the police saying that he brandished a weapon at him. After thousand's of dollars in legal fees, charges being pressed then later dropped, guns confiscatted and personal termoil from the stress he finally got his life back.

Sometimes it's better to walk softly when carrying the big stick...just my two cents.

Source?

I like this one, I just don't like how it limits you. $20 of ammo could be one magazine of defensive ammo depending on the size of the magazine and the type of ammo it is.

Personally. I have this one on the back of my car, as well as a couple of my friend's and forum members I have made them for.

Coexistbig.jpg

I can run these off for whoever wants them too for just the cost of making them and sending them to you.

Source?

I like this one, I just don't like how it limits you. $20 of ammo could be one magazine of defensive ammo depending on the size of the magazine and the type of ammo it is.

Personally. I have this one on the back of my car, as well as a couple of my friend's and forum members I have made them for.

Coexistbig.jpg

I can run these off for whoever wants them too for just the cost of making them and sending them to you.

I like it, but...no H&K or FN.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top