JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally. I have this one on the back of my car, as well as a couple of my friend's and forum members I have made them for.

Coexistbig.jpg

I can run these off for whoever wants them too for just the cost of making them and sending them to you.

Lol... that rules. How much? Also can you do one with the CZ symbol instead of Glock for the O and Noveske's X instead of Springfield? Glock is too obviously a gun (and I like CZ anyway) and there just *has* to be Noveske on a car with an Oregon license plate after all. :) Too bad Sig doesn't have a cool symbol. :/

I use to have a "Colt Defense" sticker on the back window of my Lifted Dodge. During traffic stops I always told cops I have a gun in the back seat and most would say "An AR-15?". During the elections I had an Obama sticker that I X'ed out with red tape and big letters that said "Obama Sucks". I got pulled over all the time for being reported as having road rage. Most cops were cool about it and said it was probably cause of the stickers, but they almost all complimented me on them. They also gave me advice to stock up on Mags and ammo.

I've never had a bumper sticker on a car I own, but then I've never had a tattoo either. Why mess with perfection? :s0114:

Bumper stickers make a car stand out too much for my liking, and a firearm related sticker adds a whole level of other potential issues. But then, I couldn't blend in if all the rest of the cars weren't plastered with stickers, so go ahead - sticker up!

On the back of my Suburban, on the top of the bumper [can't read it unless you are real close] Cant go to work today, The voices said stay home and clean the guns.
hardly ever gets noticed except at the range.

I'm also interested in getting some of these. Still thinking about how many I should get. Can you post when they come in?

Edited due to being harassed even by fellow gun owners.

Wrong, you edited it because you were exposed as an anti-gun fraud perpetrating a scare tactic on the gun community.

Last edited by a moderator:
When was the last time a homosexual was pulled from his car at gun point by police and handcuffed and thrown into the back of a police car for being GAY?

Well, that's what happened to me simply because I have a CHL and carry a gun and someone saw it with me in my car and was pissed at me.

Long story short, I was just out getting food for me and my family one late evening. I normally always conceal my gun but this evening I was tired and lazy and tossed it on the seat of my car. I was only going to the fast food drive through after all and didn't feel like shoving it down my shorts for a 5 minute trip up the road.

I stopped at a stop sign and to my surprise 2 people jumped out of their car behind me and came up to my car on both sides. They where screaming at me about cutting them off. Apparently I didn't see them when I changed lanes. One person punched my passenger window and mirror. Then they punched me in the arm through my open driver window. That's when one of them saw my gun sitting on the passenger seat beside me.....<snip>

God bless America, the Muslims and the Gays, just not the Gun Owners.

What's that smell? It smells like Bull shi...bleep.

What we have here is folks is a Johnny come lately 2 post wonder that I've just found has 2 other sockpuppets accounts that will be banned shortly along with this account.

Agent Provocateur!

What's that smell? It smells like Bull shi...bleep.

What we have here is folks is a Johnny come lately 2 post wonder that I've just found has 2 other sockpuppets accounts that will be banned shortly along with this account.

Agent Provocateur!

What? I'm completely 100% serious! Why are you saying I'm a sock puppet?
I can't even post on firearm forums with out being harassed by fellow gun owners. This is garbage. :huh:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top