JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone get a thread notification with the body of post #58 in it? If so please copy it and PM it to me.

Thanks.

BTW don't mistake this troll "SilverFox" (no space) for member "Silver Fox" (space between the words) who is an upstanding member whom this guy likely tried to play himself off as.

Did anyone get a thread notification with the body of post #58 in it? If so please copy it and PM it to me.

Thanks.

BTW don't mistake this troll "SilverFox" (no space) for member "Silver Fox" (space between the words) who is an upstanding member whom this guy likely tried to play himself off as.

What did this guy say that's got you so upset?:confused:

I wouldn't say he upset me as one doesn't get upset when swatting Fly's, one just swats them.

1. He impersonated a long time respected member.
2. He opened 3 sockpuppet accounts
3. He posted a BS story meant to scare and discourage people from concealed carrying.

I'm hoping someone has a copy in there email as he deleted his post to cover his tracks before I could hit the ban button.

His original post was worse than the one Trlsmn quoted? Wow. I'm glad they weren't smart enough to cover their tracks when posting or creating accounts. Thanks for showing them the door.

to SilverFox: Last time I checked, Muslims murder Gays. Consider that before defending or socializing with them. Law abiding, Christian, Heterosexual gun owners are tolerant of that behavior even when it is condemned in the Holy Bible.

Just to be clear this action has nothing to do with Muslims or Gays, all groups are welcome here at NWFA.

His original post was worse than the one Trlsmn quoted? Wow. I'm glad they weren't smart enough to cover their tracks when posting or creating accounts. Thanks for showing them the door.

I Snipped out 3/4 of his post in my quote not thinking he would delete the original. I'll have to be quicker next time. :eek:

Just to be clear this action has nothing to do with Muslims or Gays, all groups are welcome here at NWFA.

I Snipped out 3/4 of his post in my quote not thinking he would delete the original. I'll have to be quicker next time. :eek:

It's too bad forum software doesn't store a transaction record for posts. If you guys save IP addresses, I'd lookup who owns it out of curiosity. Then again I'm the paranoid former system administrator type.:s0131:

6bffba07.jpg

Ok, I'll slightly retract my first position regarding preferring to keep my car as unnoticeable as possible.

I like that Coexist. And you had them made locally too? I might have to throw some money at you for some of those ^^

Good work.

It's too bad forum software doesn't store a transaction record for posts. If you guys save IP addresses, I'd lookup who owns it out of curiosity. Then again I'm the paranoid former system administrator type.:s0131:
Lol, the internet does not work that way.

You do realize of course that having someone's IP address gives you absolutely nothing. Well, it will tell you who their ISP is, but unless you're ready to go bust down the door of their ISP's office guns ablazin' and demand whose IP it is you get nothin except a very general area. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top