JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm still waiting for WA State Police to announce the buyback/turn in. I can't wait to turn in my rubber band.

Aloha, Mark

The response for the WSP as of 11/29/2018 was....

Mr. ______:

ESB 5992 states that WSP must administer a bump stock buyback program and that the buyback program is subject to the availability of funds appropriated for this purpose. Since the legislators, did not appropriated funds for this, we are unable to do the buyback program at this time. There is a chance that they may fund this program during the 2019 legislative session, if they do we will proceed with the buyback program.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Kimberly

Kimberly Mathis | Legislative Analyst

WASHINGTON STATE PATROL | Government & Media Relations

PO Box 42600 | Olympia, WA 98504-2600

(360) 596-4017

Last Edited:
Without a gradfathering option and without fair market compensation? Efff that.

And that is why it won't fly and I'd bet Trump knows it. It won't be about the second, it will be about the fourth.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

And that is why it won't fly and I'd bet Trump knows it. It won't be about the second, it will be about the fourth.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
It's not the 4th but rather the 5th amendment that requires just compensation for property taken by government. This is a good thing given Kavanaugh's record on the 4th.

It's not the 4th but rather the 5th amendment that requires just compensation for property taken by government. This is a good thing given Kavanaugh's record on the 4th.

That one too. Point being it not a 2A issue.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top