JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So now I'm faced with a dilemma...

Buy a bump stock, hoping for either no regulation or being grandfathered in...

Or another Shield .45, so my left hand isn't jealous...

Cause they're running about the same, just at 300.00...

Found a Slide Fire for 269.00... considering the current circumstances, I though that a good price...

Leaning towards another Shield .45... NIB for 299.99, don't think I need to think about that for too long...

The main difference between people that have bumpfire stocks vs full auto/machine guns is people that have FA rifles pretty much can afford to run FA rifles. Tons of ammo and a place to shoot their $20k+ toys. The bumpstock gang can waste a few magazines every now and then but by a large it's an inexpensive party favor for laughs. For the B/S boys, just finding a place to shoot rapid fire is probably hard enough.

The public should have zero fear of these things but since the Bubble headed bleach blonde (Dirty Laundry, quote) says they are bad. They are bad.

Shield. C'mon - AKIMBO! Be the video game badass you always dreamed of! Besides Chuck Norris wants you to dual wield - its Norris 3:15 "Thou shalt wield two pistols on any day ending with 'Y' and three on Saint Chuck's Day - blessed be he who carries a caliber forty-five for they are the first apostles of all things Norris" :D

Im headed to Arizony for the winter. I'll be taking 13 rifles, shotguns and pistols along with several thousand rounds of food for said firearms. I love the desert and target shooting!

Im headed to Arizony for the winter. I'll be taking 13 rifles, shotguns and pistols along with several thousand rounds of food for said firearms. I love the desert and target shooting!

Temperatures starting to fall right now here in Cave Creek/Phoenix--
70's right now outside, course it's nighttime--I'm just glad the triple
digit weather is gone for this year

The public should have zero fear of these things but since the Bubble headed bleach blonde (Dirty Laundry, quote) says they are bad. They are bad.
So very true.
People should have no fear of law abiding gun owners , who own any type of firearm , magazine of whatever capacity or any other firearm related item...
We the law abiding gun owners are not the problem.
Andy

So very true.
People should have no fear of law abiding gun owners , who own any type of firearm , magazine of whatever capacity or any other firearm related item...
We the law abiding gun owners are not the problem.
Andy

Exactly, and well said. The problem is the politicians and Libs think the solution to a well armed law abiding citizen who short circuits mentally is to remove firearms from everyone. But we shouldn't be surprised.... its the same formula used everywhere. Don't enforce the laws already on the books and throw every gangbanger who breaks the laws already into a dark, dank hole for a long time because that would be racist. Instead pass more gun laws. Rinse and repeat.

I wouldn't even think about buying a bump fire stock right now. Seems too many on both sides are ready to kill them off, which means grandfathering is highly unlikely. Better to spend the $$ on the Shield. You can always pretend you have a bumpfire stock using your belt loop - and no felony there :p

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top