JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Due to our budget we've had to hold off on doing a drawing for a while, I apologize for that.

On the upside, I've been working on getting another drawing together, we'll be holding it next week ;)

I became a member because I wanted to sell a gun, and buy some guns.

I became a NWFA Donor/Supporter after I sold a gun on this site, it was my way of paying my freight for a classified service that in the old days would of cost me any way, I believe I re uped after I my original subscription elapsed and I made another purchase.

I am also about to elapse again. If I sell something I will donate part of the sale again.

I became a member because I wanted to sell a gun, and buy some guns.

I became a NWFA Donor/Supporter after I sold a gun on this site, it was my way of paying my freight for a classified service that in the old days would of cost me any way, I believe I re uped after I my original subscription elapsed and I made another purchase.

I am also about to elapse again. If I sell something I will donate part of the sale again.

Thats a good way to see things. i think im gonna go ahead and donate some money to the site after i sell my mini. with as many members we have on this site, we should not have a budget problem...... anyone interested in a mini 14? some proceeds are going to a good cause...

I just renewed my membership support= $220 thats less than a dollar per day....enough to entertain an overweight,old man and give him a better way of life.

So you're saying that you only became a member for the chance at free stuff?
:s0114:

lol close, I donated $150 a year ago when Joey was looking to move servers, but the drawings is part of the perk, which I wanted to be apart of at the least one time

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top