JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Due to our budget we've had to hold off on doing a drawing for a while, I apologize for that.

On the upside, I've been working on getting another drawing together, we'll be holding it next week ;)

I became a member because I wanted to sell a gun, and buy some guns.

I became a NWFA Donor/Supporter after I sold a gun on this site, it was my way of paying my freight for a classified service that in the old days would of cost me any way, I believe I re uped after I my original subscription elapsed and I made another purchase.

I am also about to elapse again. If I sell something I will donate part of the sale again.

I became a member because I wanted to sell a gun, and buy some guns.

I became a NWFA Donor/Supporter after I sold a gun on this site, it was my way of paying my freight for a classified service that in the old days would of cost me any way, I believe I re uped after I my original subscription elapsed and I made another purchase.

I am also about to elapse again. If I sell something I will donate part of the sale again.

Thats a good way to see things. i think im gonna go ahead and donate some money to the site after i sell my mini. with as many members we have on this site, we should not have a budget problem...... anyone interested in a mini 14? some proceeds are going to a good cause...

I just renewed my membership support= $220 thats less than a dollar per day....enough to entertain an overweight,old man and give him a better way of life.

So you're saying that you only became a member for the chance at free stuff?
:s0114:

lol close, I donated $150 a year ago when Joey was looking to move servers, but the drawings is part of the perk, which I wanted to be apart of at the least one time

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top