JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
many times people compare shopping for ar15s to cars they both will get you from point A to point B maybe one will give you a better ride or higher performance .

for $800 he should be able to buy a decent ar rifle, it won't go to 11 but he'll enjoy it.
Curt's discount shooters supply, milwaukie Or. I hate to sound like a fan but I am my dad loves his sub 700 AR. I spent 800 for mine and I've a lot of go fast type goodies I didn't need on mine

Reading into perspectives from military or leo's would have you believe you have to spend over $1500 to get ahold of a decent AR, and my brother wants a reliable plinker for $800 or a little less, so its hard to know if his hopes are reasonable.

Tell your brother to look at the PSA carbine. The PSA barrels and bolts are mil-spec quality as are the upper/lowers and RE's.

You can buy a better finish, different options on the furniture, or a well known roll mark for a higher price, but it well not necessarily be of higher quality.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top