JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
many times people compare shopping for ar15s to cars they both will get you from point A to point B maybe one will give you a better ride or higher performance .

for $800 he should be able to buy a decent ar rifle, it won't go to 11 but he'll enjoy it.
Curt's discount shooters supply, milwaukie Or. I hate to sound like a fan but I am my dad loves his sub 700 AR. I spent 800 for mine and I've a lot of go fast type goodies I didn't need on mine

Reading into perspectives from military or leo's would have you believe you have to spend over $1500 to get ahold of a decent AR, and my brother wants a reliable plinker for $800 or a little less, so its hard to know if his hopes are reasonable.

Tell your brother to look at the PSA carbine. The PSA barrels and bolts are mil-spec quality as are the upper/lowers and RE's.

You can buy a better finish, different options on the furniture, or a well known roll mark for a higher price, but it well not necessarily be of higher quality.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top