JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I decided to use my comission today to buy a new gun. I figured more guns just ups my chances of survival during world war Z. As always I'm still undecided. I'm strongly considering a P32 with the 10 round extension mag, awesome carry piece for cheap. I'm also starting to crave snubs so maybe an LCR or BG. I don't think there is anything better than gun shopping! If anyone is in the medford/Ashland area with anything to sell feel free to pm me, I'm always looking. My kahr cm9 is lonely ha!

I ended up with a NIB kel tec pf-9 from good guys for 250 bucks and I gotta say I'm very pleased with it. The thing behind buying a kel tec is the couple lemons that are out there, and there are some just like with every manufacturer is kel tec is extremely quick to fix your problem and making the gun 100% reliable. Mine was perfect straight from the box with 120 rounds of flawless remington and hornady ( 25 of those ) without a hiccup.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top