JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$12345
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Tired of your milspec stock on your $400 ATI AR, but don't have the $ for a B5? Got a cheap scope but don't want to spend more to mount it than it cost? Missing the buffer or spring for your parts bin build? Looking at your hunting bi-pod and your mlok handguard and scratching your head on how to atrach it? I got some not expensive this-will do-for-now-parts for sale! Best thing about the AR is the ability to build one and swap parts! No shame in these on the road to better components.

Amazon Chinese Mission First Tactical knock off "minimalist" stock. Looks like they designed it for CA sale because a pin on the collapsing lever can be removed to make it fixed. My guess is that these tend to be supplier overruns or bootlegged after fulfilling the contract with MFT. Paid $25, used once, asking $10. Ok stock but the pin on adjustment lever is loose. Can be substituted easily.

SOLD Trinity Force SopMod style stock with battery storage compartments that actually works pretty good. It is a little heavier than some, but not too excessive, is comfortable and super easy to install. Just a little bit more slop on a mil spec tube than $50+ stocks. Retails for $30 asking $20.00. Here is retailer product description with reviews that are positive. There are even photos of it mounted and even sitting next to a B5 for comparison. SOLD.

2 Stinger Mlok sling swivel style biPod attachments. Used with some small marksmaround the holes from use. $10.00 each.

STNGR USA M-Lok Bipod Adapter Mount - Proudly Made in USA - Includes 2 T-Nuts & 2 Screws https://a.co/d/fza1Jmo

UTG accusync 30mm cantilever scope mount. Mounted, used once, and took off bc I didn't like the scope. Did not move and seemed relatively robust. $25.00

AR Stoner .308 carbine buffer spring I bought for use in a blowback 9mm AR, but never did, with a lightly used carbine buffer. $5.00 with buffer.

Carbine buffer and spring, came with some budget buffer kit where I needed the tube, so took out the spring and buffer. $5.00. SOLD

2 A2 grips 1 with screw $5.00 (the blue tape grip) one without $2.00 (Blue tape must have fallen off). Grip + Screw SOLD one w/o remaining.

1 FDE MOE grip with screw for $10.

Mixed item minimum purchase, $10.00 total, if you come to near where I am in inner SE PDX, and if $20, I'll meet you within 10 miles of downtown PDX.

OR FILL YOUR CHEAP PARTS BIN, ALL of the above for $45.00.

1 Spikes 22LR barrel with FSB removed. Purchased here but discovered not ideal for my .22lr AR build needs. $75 obo. Will supply pic on request.
BO on everything.

EDIT: NEW ITEM 1/2 x 36 9mm A2 style flash hider + Crush washer by Ballistic Advantage. Seems that all of BA's 9mm barrels are threaded in 1/2 x 28 EXCEPT one, and it appears this flash hider was designed to fit the exception rather than the rule (meaning it doesn't fit on the BA barrel I bought with it). Unused. Cost me $8 plus shipping. $8.00 to you pick up in person. I think FM's 9mm barrels use 1/2 x 36, too.

Open to trades. Hmmm….9mm, .22lr, 5.56 or .223, or 7.62 x39 ammo.

IMG_1989.jpeg IMG_1988.jpeg IMG_1987.jpeg IMG_1986.jpeg IMG_1985.jpeg IMG_1983.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
UTG accusync 30mm cantilever scope mount. Mounted, used once, and took off bc I didn't like the scope. Did not move and seemed relatively robust. $25.00

View attachment 1830981 View attachment 1830982
Looking for clarity as I need a 34mm offset mount. Is this a 30mm or 34mm offset mount? The description says 30mm, but the link is for a 34mm.

Looking for clarity as I need a 34mm offset mount. Is this a 30mm or 34mm offset mount? The description says 30mm, but the link is for a 34mm.
Yes, that is confusing. If you look at the link it isn't much clearer, BUT this is def for a 30mm tube and the forward offset appears to be a very confusing 34 mm. Seems dumb for UTG not to have made the offset some distance other than the third most common scope diameter… So if you need 34mm rings, this isn't for you.

Yes, that is confusing. If you look at the link it isn't much clearer, BUT this is def for a 30mm tube and the forward offset appears to be a very confusing 34 mm. Seems dumb for UTG not to have made the offset some distance other than the third most common scope diameter… So if you need 34mm rings, this isn't for you.
Thank you good sir, appreciate the response. I'll keep looking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top