JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
More of my safe clean-out. A couple from round one, two, and three still available, a few consolidated into the one ad to minimize clutter.

1. Ruger M77 .30-06. Red pad, tang safety. Metal in good shape, with iron sights. Wood shows hunting use, but no cracks or major damage. Will come with Leupold rings. Can be had with or without Leupold VX-I 3-9x40 gloss finish scope. $550 cash, with no scope. $675 with scope.

2. Remington made 1917 Enfield Action. Add a stock and barrel (and a few small parts) and build your own 1917 Enfield. Has action, safety, rear sight (missing sight spring), bolt, bolt release, trigger assembly, bottom metal, and magazine box. Needs floor plate, action screws, mag spring and follower, and firing pin to complete the action assembly. $275
Off to auction…

3. Winchester 69A .22LR. The stock on this one could use a refinish. I've been meaning to do it forever, and I just haven't had time. The metal could use gone over with oil and steel wool. It's a bit freckled. It's the bore is in good condition. Comes with one 5-round magazine, Winchester marked.
I've acquired other .22's I like more, so this one can go. $150

4. Winchester 67 single-shot .22lr. Same condition as the 69A. It needs some attention on the stock, which has a scratched up finish, but no gouges or cracks. Bore is good, but metal finish could use some oil and steel wool, as again, it's a bit freckled. $125

Basic photos posted. If you want more specific photos, let me know. This is not lazy ad writing, I just can only post so many. I have more photos for all of them ready to go via email or text!

Buyer pays for transfer at preferred FFL in mid-Willamette valley. Corvallis, Albany, Lebanon, Sweet Home.

Not interested in trades at the moment, as I'm trying to raise funds for a Springfield NRA sporter!

IMG_0599.jpeg IMG_0904.jpeg IMG_0897.jpeg IMG_0898.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Prices dropped again. As much as I want the gun I'm trying to sell things to acquire, I'm not sure how much lower, if any, I will go…

If someone buys the Ruger .30-06 in the next week, I'll go $500 without the scope. I have all next week to meet thanks to spring break!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews