JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Fulfilled!

Never hurts to ask, right?

Looking to give a lightly used to "like new" condition H2 buffer a new home. No brand preferences.
Shipping to 97305 and can accept electronic payment.

If you have one kicking around, post a photo (I would like to see the bumper condition) and a price.

~TIA

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Never hurts to ask, right?

Looking to give a lightly used to "like new" condition H2 buffer a new home. No brand preferences.
Shipping to 97305 and can accept electronic payment (paypal preferred).

If you have one kicking around, post a photo (I would like to see the bumper condition) and a price.

~TIA
How about this one?

I have never bought anything from that company, and know nothing about that buffer, BUT they don't have any bad stuff on BBB.org

Good luck.

How about this one?

I have never bought anything from that company, and know nothing about that buffer, BUT they don't have any bad stuff on BBB.org

Good luck.
There's plenty of fairly affordable options, as the build get's closer to completion.

I just like to put it out there sometimes for an opportunity for folks to recycle "idle parts" out of their bins. I prefer putting 20 bucks in a NWFA members pocket than a commercial retailers. 👍

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.