JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you drive a little further, keep left at the 2 way fork, theres another spot thats open. Shot there yesterday and the sheriff came and everything was alright. Dont shoot the trees...

I drove in there today, and it's indeed closed. Signs are up, and rocks are moved so equipment can get in.

The plus side is... Every time they close, the deeper the pit gets.

I drove in there today, and it's indeed closed. Signs are up, and rocks are moved so equipment can get in.

The plus side is... Every time they close, the deeper the pit gets.

It would be good for the shooters if they'd modify that horrible walk to the short range for hand gunners. Getting down that hill and back up to the rock pile to set targets could ruin a guy/gal. It's not kosher for hand gunners to use the long distance side of the pit if long gunners come along either.

Mike

i went out there this past weekend. the pit is closed because they are digging. if you take some time you will be able to find another suitable place to shoot out there just be sure not toshoot the trees up and that you have a clear range and back drop. be safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top