JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I was informed that my bronze support was expiring several weeks ago, I setup via PayPal my donation for five dollars a month and today received an email indicating it has expired again.

I just checked PayPal, last payment was this month, next payment is 2/16

So I was wondering if someone can shed a light on this

P1.jpg P2.jpg

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

My Bronze support ends 1/27/16 and I would like to reup but the only thing available to me is the $5.00 a month, in the $30.00 a year it says when my expiration date is, won't let me reup. Help would be appreciated.
I emailed through the help posting a few days ago and haven't received any communication back.

My Bronze support ends 1/27/16 and I would like to reup but the only thing available to me is the $5.00 a month, in the $30.00 a year it says when my expiration date is, won't let me reup. Help would be appreciated.
I emailed through the help posting a few days ago and haven't received any communication back.

As I recall the system is setup so you renew after your expiration date.
Joe or someone will chime in I imagine. I'm almost ready to expire too I think.

I was informed that my bronze support was expiring several weeks ago, I setup via PayPal my donation for five dollars a month and today received an email indicating it has expired again.

I just checked PayPal, last payment was this month, next payment is 2/16

So I was wondering if someone can shed a light on this

I think you've found a bug! Sounds like the system that alerts people that their membership is expiring doesn't factor in whether someone has a recurring membership. You're all set for the year now, thank you for the support :)

As I recall the system is setup so you renew after your expiration date.
Joe or someone will chime in I imagine. I'm almost ready to expire too I think.

This is correct, with the current setup you cannot renew until it expires. This is on our to-do list of things to fix :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top