JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I was informed that my bronze support was expiring several weeks ago, I setup via PayPal my donation for five dollars a month and today received an email indicating it has expired again.

I just checked PayPal, last payment was this month, next payment is 2/16

So I was wondering if someone can shed a light on this

P1.jpg P2.jpg

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

My Bronze support ends 1/27/16 and I would like to reup but the only thing available to me is the $5.00 a month, in the $30.00 a year it says when my expiration date is, won't let me reup. Help would be appreciated.
I emailed through the help posting a few days ago and haven't received any communication back.

My Bronze support ends 1/27/16 and I would like to reup but the only thing available to me is the $5.00 a month, in the $30.00 a year it says when my expiration date is, won't let me reup. Help would be appreciated.
I emailed through the help posting a few days ago and haven't received any communication back.

As I recall the system is setup so you renew after your expiration date.
Joe or someone will chime in I imagine. I'm almost ready to expire too I think.

I was informed that my bronze support was expiring several weeks ago, I setup via PayPal my donation for five dollars a month and today received an email indicating it has expired again.

I just checked PayPal, last payment was this month, next payment is 2/16

So I was wondering if someone can shed a light on this

I think you've found a bug! Sounds like the system that alerts people that their membership is expiring doesn't factor in whether someone has a recurring membership. You're all set for the year now, thank you for the support :)

As I recall the system is setup so you renew after your expiration date.
Joe or someone will chime in I imagine. I'm almost ready to expire too I think.

This is correct, with the current setup you cannot renew until it expires. This is on our to-do list of things to fix :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top