JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just had my boots on the ground at brightwater...........

He has a sign out, 'closed 12-5' but i never pay much attention to signs anyway...........

I'd believe nightshades estimate of 125 guns gone, he clearly has about 50% of what he had when i stopped in last week.........

He's a member of the same gun club as i, (the arms collectors of sw washington. Fna 'the barberton show') several people checking/verifying/looking at serial numbers of the inventory he had left......mike just finished up talking to, what appeared to be, a local yocal detective, who left after giving me the hairy eyeball because of my fanny pack.... , so i didn't quiz mike beyond if there was a list we could pass out at our next show, or anything else we could do as a club.....

He said no, thank you a bunch, but no.........

So it's confirmed, not as devastating as we first thought, but bad........
--carlos

Brightwater Ventures
12200 NE 60th Way #105A
Vancouver, WA 98682
Mike Feiss 360-256-6700

Awesome store. Very small but PACKED with inventory (less 126 pieces now). Great guy to deal with. Shop there and keep him in business!

i guess from talking to a few guys around town that know mike. the theives have an expensive taste in goods they took les bears, kimbers,colts and some freedom arms revolvers from what i was told

Did you notice the Eediot who posted, "Thank god thise are off the streets, smash them now, they will end up taking lifes (sic)."

Glad to see the were amateurs enough to not know how to move them into the wrong hands.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top