JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F*ck. Obobo's boys were saying we had 3 years till this happened.
Well, it was nice knowing youse guys
PS
If you aint got ammo now, no point in buying a firearm
Beans
Blankets
Bandaids

This has been in the making for a few now, After Obama Gives Brazil 10 Billion Tax Payer Dollars China, Not America Set To Benefit | A Time For Choosing

China has slowly but surely been dealing directly with other countries using the yuan.

I am with you on on this Peter, I have discussed with a few people and they are like yeah I dunno know what to do, I just do no t know what to do.

About 4 years ago these same people would told me I was crazy for even considering such a thing. Heck 5 years ago, I thought there was no way the american people would turn out as da^^ stupid as what they are. And I would have told someone contemplating such a thing the same thing you are nuts, now I am like yeah how can i do it with least amount of penalties.

I'm moving in that direction, but my husband will think I've lost my mind. Of course he used to think I was paranoid about gun grabbing and the possibility of marshal law, so...:rolleyes:

I'm moving in that direction, but my husband will think I've lost my mind. Of course he used to think I was paranoid about gun grabbing and the possibility of marshal law, so...:rolleyes:

Tell your husband he is a lucky guy.

I wonder how long before the Feds either raise the penalties to the point where you can't afford to withdraw or outright forbid you from closing your IRA.

Another article from a non-US source. This article notes that the BRIC bank probably won't be operational for a few years, and that Brazil and China will not be immediately trading using China's currency.

China and Brazil sign $30bn currency swap deal ? RT Business

I personally still view it as a warning though. It seems that the big players are preparing themselves to shift way from the US Dollar as the informal, reserve currency. See the attached image. Similar shifts have happened before in the history of the world, and a shift will happen again.

reservecurrency.jpg

Peter

reservecurrency.jpg

Another article from a non-US source. This article notes that the BRIC bank probably won't be operational for a few years, and that Brazil and China will not be immediately trading using China's currency.

I personally still view it as a warning though. It seems that the big players are preparing themselves to shift way from the US Dollar as the informal, reserve currency. Similar shifts have happened before in the history of the world, and a shift will happen again.

Peter

So they can squeeze the last marginal ounce of profit before BHO's plan collapses the dollar bringing our once great Nation to the status of a highly developed 2nd world nation. I am sure the history books will mention how BHO tried to prevent this from happening but it was 'so overwhelming and inevitable' that even he couldn't stop America's down fall.

The dumb of this country wanted change and they are about to get it..... get back in the soup line Komrade, no need to look up those are just cameras there for your protection.

SF-

A couple hundred acres in southern Alaska along a stream, where I can have a garden, fish, hunt have wind power and a wood stove is looking more and more inviting everyday.

H3LL I use to be proud to be an american now I find myself wandering what it is they are putting in the water, it seems more and more I know are drinking the Koolaid. Crap cannot go on forever, I just want to live out the rest of my life in peace away from the dumdum's I run across everyday.

More concerned about playoffs, where they are going out to for lunch than about how they are going to lunch than what is going on around them, it like they have just tuned it out and are well don' worry ain't nothing going to happen, these are the same idiots who told me Greece, Cyprus, Italy and Spain would all be fine. And all that is over in Europe its not going to affect us, funny thing is people here in the US were saying the same in the 1930's about Germany and the japanese, don't worry be happy, we will never get into that mess.

I hope what happened then while they were all listening to the radio and going ball games doesn't not come full circle

2015 is Important to me, because it is when I believe more things will come to a head, remember ole bummer will be getting close to leaving the Out House and a lot of Dummy Criminals will be up for re-election, the 2014 Ole butthead health care will have been in place for over a year and failed, all the crimes baked into the bill will have been revealed.

Tighten you seat belts were going for wild ride.

"2015"

Me too (end of summer 2015 in my case). That is my target date to have anything done that needs to be done. Then...deck furniture in place, popcorn popped, beer on ice, drop a tree across the driveway.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top