JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”
<broken link removed>

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

“They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

Stevenson had just finished the marathon. His wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

From experience I can say these were not very powerful bombs. It looks to me like no high explosives were used. Thank God the bomber(s) have piss poor bomb making skills.

Prayers for the victims and families.

Looks like the JFK library fire that started in a camera room is a coincidence.

Suspect, repeat, suspect being gaurded in hospital.

Tax Day

Patriots Day in Boston

Just a good crowd w TV coverage.

Who knows who or why, but bubblegum them.

When you say bubble gum, what does that mean, and what's a troll?

Let's all keep good thoughts for those affected. It's very sad to see this anywhere in the world.

Walked through the lunch room at work and heard his Royal Hind-end-ness declare on TV, "Make no mistake, we will get to the bottom of this." Forgive my cynical nature, I couldn't help but think, "Yeah, just like Benghazi."

Hopefully the fact that this happened on US soil will allow some real-time criminal investigations that will not be sabotaged by intentional delays and countless layers of top-down political *ss covering.

Let's all keep good thoughts for those affected. It's very sad to see this anywhere in the world.

Walked through the lunch room at work and heard his Royal Hind-end-ness declare on TV, "Make no mistake, we will get to the bottom of this." Forgive my cynical nature, I couldn't help but think, "Yeah, just like Benghazi."

Hopefully the fact that this happened on US soil will allow some real-time criminal investigations that will not be sabotaged by intentional delays and countless layers of top-down political *ss covering.
You believe that? Fast & Furious happened here in the US too.

All you need to know is that the gov was running drills.

We've seen this before...I've been playing down the significance, but it seems like EVERY time we have one of these events, there is some sort of Government drill going on close by. Even happens in Great Britain. Might be time to get fitted for my tin foil hat...

The results they want is domestic terrorism as it furthers the agenda of disarming and controlling the public. Note that every MSM outlet followed that meme as the first option before suggesting it could have been (just a slim outside chance) the Religon of Peace. Note that the suspect is a Saudi, but they tried to prevent that from being released, and now try to deny it. I'm less than 50/50 we will get the truth.

What type of guns were used? How many shots were fired? Oh wait...we'll I'm sure there will be a twist in there somewhere.

Prayer out to the victims and families.

Both explosions were the result of a single shot fired by an AR-15 assault rifle with multiple 100 round clips in it's high capacity magazine.

Don't count on it. I expect to see nothing but spin.

This Boston bombing is another example of the government either sponsoring or allowing to happen terrorist acts on our soil through active participation or attrition. I firmly believe that they need to keep the 'terrorist' theme going as another alternative to be able to fully deploy the DHS armada of APC vehicles and the militarized police forces that they have been building up. They will use this as an excuse to be able to claim validation for deploying their non DOD private army to our streets under the guise of protecting us. With enough chaos people will be begging the government to protect them, begging for more surveillance cameras on every corner, begging to have all the guns go away.

The left is already making speculations that political right extremists did this, which we all know is not true.

Mark my words, they will be coming for each and every one of us sooner or later.

molon labe

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads