JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
o-BAG-FINISH-LINE-BEFORE-570.jpg
o-BAG-FINISH-LINE-AFTER-570.jpg

The problem I have with these two pictures is that in the first you can clearly see the backpack, but they have the second image blocked out, and I really cant determine what I'm looking at.

Although obviously not living there now, I was born, went to college in, and was married in Boston. Bostonians are a tough, strong bunch. Even if you don't normally watch Steven Colbert on The Colbert Report (Comedy Central), I highly suggest watching his segment on the Boston Marathon Explosions. I think they have pulled on the ones on YouTube, so you'll have to go to the Comedy Central website.

Some news reports are insinuating that the "explosives" used were some combo of gunpowder. If so it aligns perfectly with the master plan..

This actually may not have been a false flag, which is unusual since most incidents like these are government sponsored. Rarely - very rarely - it is possible that some nut/jerk/independent could perform some awful, but low level act like this.

If it were a FF, the government would have had their man/patsy and his/her evil agenda out and exposed for all to see + the scope would have been much larger. A Constitution in the car, a Ron Paul bumper sticker, etc, etc, would conveniently be found. (or details like the screen capture above)

The next target is you, the gun owner, the lover of firearms, the NRA member, the prepper.

Of course, the government media is trying to do their best to rally the nation back into fear and paranoia. "We got complacent after 9/11" being the fear mongering battle cry. But only now the sheep are supposed to hate and fear YOU, not some boogeyman wearing a Turban. The shoe will be on the other foot so to speak.

What is sad to watch is the ignorant pro-2A folks who are joining into the 'let's get 'em!' nonsense not knowing that ultimately the person they want to get/gone is you. To frame Constitutionally minded, 2A people as enemies of the state.

They will eventually succeed of course. People like myself are just aware of what is happening, but are powerless to do anything to stop it. People of past generations who were much more keen and intelligent than the masses today fell for this stuff hook, line and sinker. So there is very little hope for the current brainwashed and deluded Twittering Twit generation to suddenly do something (wake up) when others from the past did not. You just watch it unfold and hope for the best. Hope for more time as the cage gets smaller and smaller.

My point was, that if it was a gunpowder bomb they will go after reloading and ammo sales, one of their main but mostly camoflaged agendas

Firearms tend to be worthless without ammo

"Bright white smoke, that's black powder," Marks tells Danger Room. By black powder, he means typical gunpowder, the type you can purchase from commercial ammunition or cook up
From Wired website - please carefully read this part:
he means typical gunpowder, the type you can purchase from commercial ammunition
This is both grammatically incorrect and untrue. How do you purchase "From commercial ammunition"?

Was just on REDDIT looking at suspect photos and morbid curiosity got the better of me. Wasnt ready to see the guy with both his legs blown off and the bone sticking out. Can't believe he was still alive! I feel almost as angry as I did after 911. It makes me sick to think of that *** Barney Frank making assinine comments about the sequester at a time like this. SHAME ON HIM!

Yeah i saw that poor guy on the live feed. Just before him they showed a guy on the ground in the background had his leg in the air, well part of it, and you could see strolings on skin and meat hanging down it was aweful.

So sad one day you could be running one of the most important marathons in America and the next you don't have legs.

I pray for them and the kids even more. The 8 year old boy who was killed had his sister lose a leg and mom has head trauma.

Good God what can make someone want to do this to innocent people.

Pure evil, no ideology can be a reason for this. No revenge makes sense against a crowd of innocent spectators. Just like the IRA bombing train platforms in England it just doesn't make sense.

It's funny who quickly you see how idiotic and full of BS the news is after a story like this breaks.
Soooooo much misinformation. Lies.

And I like how there's like 100 oictures of the so called "suspects".

There were thousands of people there and almost everyone is carrying a bag.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top