JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ATF director steps down following days of rumors

B. Todd Jones, director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, is leaving that post nine days after a leading national gun rights organization called on him to step down or be fired primarily because of the agency's recent proposal to ban a popular type of ammunition for modern sport-utility rifles.

<broken link removed>

No kidding, this ATF boss is calling it quits?? So what Zero will just appoint another douche to replace this guy. I'd prefer to see the entire agency go down the crapper.

I'm cautiously optimistic with this move, but hardly ready to celebrate anything. He certainly isn't stepping down because any pro-2A movement asked him to. My guess is the current administration is making him the fall guy for their failed attempt to overthrow gun rights in America. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that their next attack will not be far off. We need to be wary that this event doesn't allow us into a position of losing our focus on the ultimate goal of this current administration - to severely restrict or outright ban any attempts by the American people to freely express their 2nd amendment rights.

There is the possibility he is stepping down because he is unwilling to do the dirty work of this administration. My fear with this sort of thing is it's the guys with morals that get pushed out and the sleezballs that make it

There is the possibility he is stepping down because he is unwilling to do the dirty work of this administration. My fear with this sort of thing is it's the guys with morals that get pushed out and the sleezballs that make it
Any idea of what sort of clean work he may have done during his reign?

Hey I am not sticking up for the guy. It just seems more likely to me that he was unwilling to bow to this administration rather than he walk because of a little pressure from the gun lobby.

Maybe he just saw he made a mistake and was owning up to it. Maybe he is the cause of the greif to begin with.

Who knows.

The only guy who I personally think in the ATF is a bad guy is Max Kingerly (I mean that as his name stands out as a bad guy, not that everyone else is a saint) Everything I have read with his name on it is a disaster. He was the guy who put David Olifson away and the guy who reversed the SIG brace ruling

And the POTUS will spin this story something like this:

"White gun toting America placed a lot of stress on a working black man and cause his early resignation. This is another example of racial inequality in America."

As long as Todd is quitting this bogus agency anyway perhaps he should just save the justice department some time and drive himself to the nearest federal slammer walk inside and voluntarily incarcerate himself.

Maybe because he let the ban of M855 slip into print in their publication.

Bit of a blunder on his part letting the cat out of the bag in plain print.
Heads roll.

You can bet Obunga has some azzhat in line to do the dirty work that will most likely be ten timew worse than he was. That is the administrations way. His destruction path is laid with the Blood of Americans. This "ain't" over, with leaving a vacancy like that unused by him. He was probably fired for backing down on the ban..

Good riddance. Now issue the rest of them pink slips, repeal the NFA and GCA, and all will be right in the world.

and the IRS etc..

Cruz made comments regarding abolishing the IRS (and one would assume possibly some more alfabet groups) during his Presidential running announcement - dont' forget about fighting terrorism and securing borders.

Could we be so lucky?

and the IRS etc..

Cruz made comments regarding abolishing the IRS (and one would assume possibly some more alfabet groups) during his Presidential running announcement - dont' forget about fighting terrorism and securing borders.

Could we be so lucky?

Get him into office and we'll see :)

Get him into office and we'll see :)

A lot of media outlets have come out slamming Cruz. One article I read said something along the lines of "The only question about Ted Cruz is does he have little chance or no chance of winning?"

I, quite frankly, found this disgusting. I think the left is afraid of him and all he has done in his very short time as a United States Senator. No one stands up for America like Ted Cruz. I hope, very much, to see a Cruz/Paul partnership for 2016...

A lot of media outlets have come out slamming Cruz. One article I read said something along the lines of "The only question about Ted Cruz is does he have little chance or no chance of winning?"

I, quite frankly, found this disgusting. I think the left is afraid of him and all he has done in his very short time as a United States Senator. No one stands up for America like Ted Cruz. I hope, very much, to see a Cruz/Paul partnership for 2016...

Of course they are scared Sheiteless of him LOL They need to be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top