JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...I has it.

DSCN1925.jpg

DSCN1924.jpg

Just an aside, the wife and I checked out Sylvan Steak House (where Big Red's used to be) off of the Hwy 26 Sylvan exit this weekend and were less than impressed. Mediocre to bad. I tried their biscuits and gravy and it was nuked link sausages cut up and served with what I think was canned gravy over biscuits. My wife had their Eggs Benedict and said it was OK, but nothing we would make a special trip for again.

Just an aside, the wife and I checked out Sylvan Steak House (where Big Red's used to be) off of the Hwy 26 Sylvan exit this weekend and were less than impressed. Mediocre to bad. I tried their biscuits and gravy and it was nuked link sausages cut up and served with what I think was canned gravy over biscuits. My wife had their Eggs Benedict and said it was OK, but nothing we would make a special trip for again.

Sorry to hear that. That kind of nuked, frozen and can opener cooking just doesn't cut it these days.

What... only ONE bacon strip?!

Did you forget about the negative bacon coefficient? It states "if you are cooking bacon you must consume at least 5 strips of bacon for each one you serve" This rule is only to be broken if you are in dire need of or have just had a triple bypass surgery.

Please carry on...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top