JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Donuts and Bacon. Yum. Son and I are happy. Wife said we are sick. LOL.

Breakfast.jpg

I have LONG loved maple bars. Ever since the first one when a kid. Long ago an old Duncan that was taken over by a family. They sold stuff that was far too good for my waistline :s0140:
First day I see maple bars with pieces of bacon all over. At first I though EWWW. Then I tried one and it was DAMN, that is GOOD!
Place I work years ago I helped one young guy get his dream job of becoming an LEO. His last day there buddy brought in a huge plate of bacon and donuts for the newly minted Cop. EVERYONE got a huge smile at that one!

I can't off the top of my head think of anything that's not better with bacon :s0140:
Many years ago when we got our first pellet grill wife got the idea one day to try cooking bacon with it. Damn that was a mistake! I did not know it was possible to improve the taste of bacon, it is:):):):)

Bacon makes fantastic fried rice! Cut up the bacon and get it going in a skillet. Dice up a sweet onion and add it to the bacon and cook them translucent and throw it into a wok. Keep the bacon grease in the skillet for later. Add some day-old rice, peas, carrots, and corn, and some sou sauce. Mix that up real good and I crack an egg into it to give it a little moisture if needed. I put it off the side and beat a couple eggs in a bowl. Warm up the skillet and bacon grease and pour the egg in the skillet to evenly cover the bottom. I cook it solid and slice it up and toss it in the wok. Mix it up and serve.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top