JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Wheeler was five minutes into a dinner at Cafe Nell with a friend when a small crowd began yelling obscenities at him and soon pushed their way into the outdoor tented area where he was seated, according to Jim Middaugh, the mayor's communications director, who was briefed by the mayor on the incident.

Middaugh said a woman started swatting at the mayor after he asked them to leave. The mayor was not injured and does not plan to press charges."

What, no mask?

"Wheeler was five minutes into a dinner at Cafe Nell with a friend when a small crowd began yelling obscenities at him and soon pushed their way into the outdoor tented area where he was seated, according to Jim Middaugh, the mayor's communications director, who was briefed by the mayor on the incident.

Middaugh said a woman started swatting at the mayor after he asked them to leave. The mayor was not injured and does not plan to press charges."

What, no mask?

I have to say I got a BIG laugh out of this. People like him supported and defended these kooks when they thought they could control them and use them to win. Now these "useful idiots" are going to of course turn on the people who were protecting them. I hope people like Ted enjoy what they have been feeding as it tries to bite them now

Mobile phones with cameras and internet connections connected to social media are the worst thing ever.

When I was growing up in the ghetto in the 80's and 90's, you'd get your bubblegum kicked for acting a fool like that. Go up in someone's face and start yelling at them and daring them to react so it can be caught on video?

These Antifa people would NEVER mess with people unless they outnumber them and are posting it to social media.

Oh, and Ted has it coming, of course!

OPB left out the part where a restaurant employee leaked Teargas Ted's presence to Antifa. The same restaurant employee reserved the adjacent table for "bubblegum Ted".

This should be a lesson for everyone to be aware of their surroundings and to also blend in and not wear clothing or drive vehicles with stickers that will enrage these lunatics.

OPB left out the part where a restaurant employee leaked Teargas Ted's presence to Antifa. The same restaurant employee reserved the adjacent table for "bubblegum Ted".

This should be a lesson for everyone to be aware of their surroundings and to also blend in and not wear clothing or drive vehicles with stickers that will enrage these lunatics.

I wonder.
Would someone ever do this in a medical situation?
Say, leak personal details about someone?
Or treat them poorly because they snooped their political stance?
Doesn't seem very far-fetched these days, does it?

I wonder.
Would someone ever do this in a medical situation?
Say, leak personal details about someone?
Or treat them poorly because they snooped their political stance?
Doesn't seem very far-fetched these days, does it?

PPB has arrested several "nurses" in the past 10 months.

They have also arrested a bunch of other "professionals" from all walks of life.

I wouldn't put this past progressives. Whether its educating your children, representing you as a lawyer, preparing your food or providing medical treatment.

PPB has arrested several "nurses" in the past 10 months.

They have also arrested a bunch of other "professionals" from all walks of life.

I wouldn't put this past progressives. Whether its educating your children, representing you as a lawyer, preparing your food or providing medical treatment.

It's why I have no social media presence. I KNOW that most medical professionals are indoctrinated (tin foil hat moment I know!) and I am sure they can sense I am not "one of them". That's probably no big deal in itself, but if they snoop people online I always wonder.........

BTW I have had frequent medical procedures over the recent years and most of the outcomes weren't correct and I needed more work. I always wonder about this.....

BTW I have had frequent medical procedures over the recent years and most of the outcomes weren't correct and I needed more work. I always wonder about this.....

I've been interacting with doctors for over 23 years as a drug rep. I've met a lot of docs, some of them have been major flaming a-holes, but I have yet to meet one that would willfully botch a procedure.

Their egos wouldn't allow it.

P

I've been interacting with doctors for over 23 years as a drug rep. I've met a lot of docs, some of them have been major flaming a-holes, but I have yet to meet one that would willfully botch a procedure.

Their egos wouldn't allow it.

P
This is comforting. I'm fortunate to have a GP who is a little to pragmatic to fall for the PC culture.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews