JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wierd. Just last week news broke that anyone seen carrying a firearm would be shot by "sniper teams" in brazil.

"Wierd. Just last week news broke that anyone seen carrying a firearm would be shot by "sniper teams" in brazil."

Hmm, I read that too but thought it was referring to Venezuela, the police shooting citizens and their gun ban in 2012.

"Wierd. Just last week news broke that anyone seen carrying a firearm would be shot by "sniper teams" in brazil."

Hmm, I read that too but thought it was referring to Venezuela, the police shooting citizens and their gun ban in 2012.
There's a thread around here somewhere.

Well it's not really wired if you actually read both articles.

Because it looks like the current article is about the current president elect stating he will give the folks back their guns if they are not criminals because of the crime problem and the other one about the Judge Dredd like tactics says the cops will now have sharp shooters with them when they go into the bad parts of town as reinforcement and any bad guys with guns get shot.

Both are about the crime problem it's just each article has a different methods of fixing said problem.

Well it's not really wired if you actually read both articles.

Because it looks like the current article is about the current president elect stating he will give the folks back their guns if they are not criminals because of the crime problem and the other one about the Judge Dredd like tactics says the cops will now have sharp shooters with them when they go into the bad parts of town as reinforcement and any bad guys with guns get shot.

Both are about the crime problem it's just each article has a different methods of fixing said problem.
I like the arming of law abiding citizens, more "Good Guys" with guns helps keep the criminal population under control . . . . one way or another!

Are you sure that was Brazil ? It sounds more like the 2019 Oregon Legislature agenda. :eek:
That'd make our job a whole lot easier; as it is now, I'm positive the general public would frown on citizens destroying the adversaries of our great republic!

Our time WILL come.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads