JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So you dont think he knew about AR's in 1994?
Sure he knew about that rifle but not the way it is used today by pure nut cases that need to be put down. The AR was never a problem until the woke generation started to miss use the rifle. It is not the rifle but the generation of entitled kids with hurt feelings and never got an a$$ whippin when they were growing up behind the rifle.

...not to mention abandoning and getting Americans killed in the very same event. He is multi-tasking POS, as long as the multi-tasking tears at America. Worst "president" in the history of the USA by far. F' this guy, LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
He has taken the title from Jimmy Carter.

I call total BS! I do not beleive while sitting on my mother's grave stone, that this is even remotely, for a single heart beat, that this is even close to true. He has already been caught lying as far back as the 80s. What an effin Moron.
Name me one POTUS in the past 50 years that wasn't a liar. Bush eras probably the worst, until Trump came along, arguably the biggest moron we've ever had in office.

Name me one POTUS in the past 50 years that wasn't a liar. Bush eras probably the worst, until Trump came along, arguably the biggest moron we've ever had in office.
Trump is actually highly intelligent. He's somewhat of a clumsy, uncouth speaker but a talented businessman. It's still fun to watch people hate on him.

Your horse ain't doin so good there buddy, you might wanna look inward toward those you support! I don't hear you defending Brandon or Kamel Toe as being awesome leaders worthy of the high office they occupied! I would say Obummers was the second worst in all history, that dude did more damage then any 5 you wanna pick, Combined! Trump is small potato's to that!

Your horse ain't doin so good there buddy, you might wanna look inward toward those you support! I don't hear you defending Brandon or Kamel Toe as being awesome leaders worthy of the high office they occupied! I would say Obummers was the second worst in all history, that dude did more damage then any 5 you wanna pick, Combined! Trump is small potato's to that!
Sounds as if that were written by an angry 12-year old. Silly name-calling doesn't raise my value of your opinion any.

Trump and his media boot-lickers did more damage and division in this Country than I can remember any POTUS doing. I'm not so old, but I do at least remember far back as Nixon. And Trump was even worse than that era.

^^^Talk about a warped sense of reality. :rolleyes:
Something each and every one of us has.

I don't play the us VS them game. I don't care your political party, I change mine regularly. "Straight ticket" is for fools.

I call it like I see it. Trump screwed us over as a Country.
All you have to do is be objective to see it.
If you're hollerin' "let's go Brandon", or calling our VP a camel-toe joke, then you're a part of the problem.

Something each and every one of us has.

I don't play the us VS them game. I don't care your political party, I change mine regularly. "Straight ticket" is for fools.

I call it like I see it. Trump screwed us over as a Country.
All you have to do is be objective to see it.
If you're hollerin' "let's go Brandon", or calling our VP a camel-toe joke, then you're a part of the problem.
You sure play the victim,.......... badly!

If you think trump hosed us, you are truly warped!

So, in your mind, exactly how did Trump give us the screwing you claim?

He made it possible for us all to be able to afford filling up our tanks with American petroleum for starters. Oops, that went the wrong way 😁

I'm no victim, I'm doing just fine.

If you DON'T think Trump "hosed us", then you're being myopic.

Trump DID do some things I think were great. And it's just a google search away if you choose objective sources to find many lists of good/bad. There's no need to re-hash what's already been well-documented.

But I'll give ya something to chew on.

He did stoke the fire of nutcases like QANON, broke international relationships, and was more focused on his social-media presence and golfing than really making our Country great again. He had his four years, does it seem that much greater to you? I'd bet his game improved though.

Biden is getting blamed for a lot of fallout left over by Trump. Like setting a fixed date to get out of a war and leave the next guy to handle it and look bad 'cause he kept an unbreakable deal that was made before he got there. (at least we're outta there, mostly. previous leaders didn't do it and i'm all for not one more solider dead.)

Last Edited:
He made it possible for us all to be able to afford filling up our tanks with American petroleum for starters. Oops, that went the wrong way 😁
It's hard to believe people think the POTUS, any of them, has much to do with the price of gas?

Best ya talk to OPEC.

It's hard to believe people think the POTUS, any of them, has much to do with the price of gas?

Best ya talk to OPEC.
Thanks for the confirmation, you truly have no clue what you talking about. OPEC was a completely irrelevant organization to the US under Trump, Brandon f'd that up by crawling back to them after he screwed this country out of energy independence. That is why gas prices have doubled and continue to rise under this current doddering old fool.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top