JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
... he has the intellectual capacity of a cucumber. He is nothing but a puppet.
I'm sorry, but I can't in good conscience sit by and let a comment like that stand. I find it not only unpatriotic but personally offensive and only furthers to propogate a world negative view of the U.S.. I won't allow those things on which our country was founded to be de-based in any way!

Cucumbers are not only a delicious super-food, they have been enjoyed and have help sustain countless millions of U.S. citizens since the forming of our great nation. Obviously, they have stood the test of time and have, without fail, demonstrated themselves to be highly more intelligent than Joe Whatshisname! :p

Last Edited:
I'm sorry, but I can't in good conscience sit by and let a comment like that stand. I find it not only unpatriotic but personally offensive and only furthers to propogate a world negative view of the U.S.. I won't allow those things on which our country was founded to be de-based in any way!

Cucumbers are not only a delicous super-food, they have been enjoyed and have help sustain countless millions of U.S. citizens since the forming of our great nation. Obviously, they have stood the test of time and have, without fail, demonstrated themselves to be highly more intelligent than Joe Whatshisname! :p
Also Cucumbers…

If you're wondering how Brandon contacted the late Eugene Stoner this is the dark council he consulted with.

71LTYN1KxVL._SX500_.jpg

In his speach tonight, Brandon claims he personally talked to the inventor of the AR15 and claim the inventor is horrified that his invention is being used to kill kids..................................................

I call total BS! I do not beleive while sitting on my mother's grave stone, that this is even remotely, for a single heart beat, that this is even close to true. He has already been caught lying as far back as the 80s. What an effin Moron.
You must remember this all sounds good to the opposition!! They will believe anything to their liking!! All the propaganda that is spued? from their lips , adds more to their cause!! Think about it!!!! They use the disaster to further the desires!! Seems concerning when the gun debate heats up all these slayings happen!! Three within 30 days, makes one wonder!!!

Based off of your interactions in other threads, I'm gonna give this a solid "DOUBTFUL" stamp! 😅
Not true! Maybe you have just never seen an interaction were I have asked someone to provide actual proof to back up their claim and they did!

And not surprising that you haven't seen that, because lord knows I never have! :s0140:

Actual proof that they happened?
Are you implying they are a hoax? :s0153:

Go figure. :s0033:
For clarification, I was asking for proof on this statement:

"Three within 30 days, makes one wonder!!!

To me, this reads as a nod and a wink to the ridiculous False Flag conspiracy theory and my comment was that it doesn't make me wonder because I believe all these shootings are actual tragedies carried out by the murderer with no MK Ultra, Deep State or any other sleeper cell or whatever background causes

Remember that all of this is theater. They always ask for way more than they expect to get. The goal is to extort one more compromise from us. We have to be making call to Congressmen and asking friends and neighbors to do the same. We need to stop all of their bills. They just need one to get through. Even if your congress critters are staunch anti-gun, they need to hear from you.

edit:sp

Last Edited:
For clarification, I was asking for proof on this statement:

"Three within 30 days, makes one wonder!!!

To me, this reads as a nod and a wink to the ridiculous False Flag conspiracy theory and my comment was that it doesn't make me wonder because I believe all these shootings are actual tragedies carried out by the murderer with no MK Ultra, Deep State or any other sleeper cell or whatever background causes
Do you believe that MK Ultra happened at all?

More than likely it's still going on. It may or may not be used in mass shootings. But if not, what do you think they are using it for?
I have no information on what it may or may not be be used for or even if it is still going on, but that is not how the burden of proof works, to wit:

The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

Also without providing evidence to back that claim up, it is a clear violation of:

# 3. Divisive, negative, offensive, nonfactual, or inappropriate content is prohibited
  • Content related to conspiracy theories (chemtrails, HAARP, alien abduction, water fluoridation, etc).

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads