JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Kinda like Twitter….as long as you say the words the way we like you to say the words then we won't ban you. Each thing you mentioned above is real, but you just added a mocking twist in order to marginalize the subject. It's the cliché thing to do.

Edited to add: Do you not even realize that YOU by adding the mocking twist to the subject is exactly why the rule is in place? The fact individuals cannot discuss a given subject without some genius coming in and doing that very thing is why we cannot have nice things around here and need to be corralled in an adult verbal playpen.

View attachment 1214023
By 'mocking twist' do you mean the black marker part? Guess it's too early for sarcasm, I actually added that to illustrate how absurd the conspiracy theory parts were, because clearly you can't influence weather with a marker, just like all the other stuff is nonsensical

And no, the mind control and weather controlling parts are not real

Last Edited:
By 'mocking twist' do you mean the black marker part? Guess it's too early for sarcasm, I actually added that to illustrate how absurd the conspiracy theory parts were, because clearly you can't influence weather with a marker, just like all the other stuff is nonsensical

And no, the mind control and weather controlling parts are not real
And here is the odd part. No counter claim can be made now because the button pusher and red banner dude will step in. So it is everyone must accept you are the gate keeper of facts, and the other must yield so as to not get the thread closed even though it was you who introduced the topic. Same goes for the snarky poster who can make one jab at a religious point of view, but another who could turn that comment into a greasy spot must yield….so as not to break the rules. Funny I just walked my entire fence line with my new calves and even they are irritated by fences.

2E2977E8-5914-47F4-A884-9AF0A0C793B8.jpeg

And here is the odd part. No counter claim can be made now because the button pusher and red banner dude will step in. So it is everyone must accept you are the gate keeper of facts, and the other must yield so as to not get the thread closed even though it was you who introduced the topic. Same goes for the snarky poster who can make one jab at a religious point of view, but another who could turn that comment into a greasy spot must yield….so as not to break the rules. Funny I just walked my entire fence line with my new calves and even they are irritated by fences.

View attachment 1214024
Au contraire mon frère! My post #30 was in reply to post #29, so by using simple math we can determine that it was post #29 that introduced the topic
And in what way is ASKING for facts gatekeeping facts? :confused:

Also, why the screen shot of the 'report content' box?

Honestly, you really do come off that way. A lot.
That may be a little harsh there Flop. Intentionally irritating? Oh hell yeah! Give the guy some props though. Every once in awhile he does post something that is freaking hilarious.

Besides, we don't want this place to be a complete echo chamber. Although, ignorance can be bliss. Until he posted something earlier, I thought MK Ultra was a light beer. And, now, I've gotta google HAARP. He's contributing to my edjumacation. :s0060:

That may be a little harsh there Flop. Intentionally irritating? Oh hell yeah! Give the guy some props though. Every once in awhile he does post something that is freaking hilarious.

ItAintMuch.jpg

Besides, we don't want this place to be a complete echo chamber. Although, ignorance can be bliss. Until he posted something earlier, I thought MK Ultra was a light beer. And, now, I've gotta google HAARP. He's contributing to my edjumacation. :s0060:
I gotch'a, fam! :s0145:

NRA's response to Biden's foolery.

"
The NRA is made up of millions of law-abiding men and women. We are parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters, whose hearts break every time a crime is committed or tragedy occurs. We grieve with all of America, regardless of party or political affiliation because these are human tragedies, not political opportunities.

The National Rifle Association of America supports substantive policies and real solutions that will make a difference. Policies that will not only address these tragic and evil acts that dominate the headlines, but also the catastrophic loss of life that happens too often as a direct consequence of the current crime epidemic that plagues our nation.

The NRA has long supported securing our schools so that our teachers and children will be safe. We support strict enforcement of all our nation's laws that target violent criminals. We support prosecution and punishment of criminals who break these laws. Indeed, the NRA supports the arrest, prosecution and punishment of any violent criminal or other dangerous prohibited person who tries to purchase or possess a firearm.

We support fully funding law-enforcement agencies. And, we wholeheartedly support the right of any law-abiding American to defend themselves and their loved ones. Even though it's rarely reported, more than a million law abiding Americans use firearms in self-defense every year - most without ever firing a shot. What we don't support are senseless policies like no-cash bail that create a revolving door justice system that only endangers good citizens. And, we will fight any proposal that will disarm law-abiding Americans.

And, America does have a critical mental health crisis. Many are sick, too few people are able to recognize their illness, and even less get help. The sad reality is there are too few resources for those who need it. Over the last 60 years, the number of beds available at psychiatric hospitals in America has dropped by 96 percent. In 1955, there were an estimated 340 beds per 100,000 people with mental health illnesses. In 2016, that number fell to 11.7 beds per 100,000 people. We must find a way to reach these people before they hurt themselves or others. And, we must fund places for these people to find refuge and treatment.

But, instead of acting on functional measures and real solutions that when implemented will reduce crime and will help those with dangerous behavioral health issues, all that the President repeatedly proposes will only infringe on the rights of those law-abiding who have never, and will never, commit a crime. This isn't a real solution, it isn't true leadership, and it isn't what America needs.

And, that's a shame."

I'm not saying he's evil. He's not a perfect ahole. Nobody's perfect. :rolleyes:

It goes beyond a R voting for a R or a D voting for a D, the problem is your typical lefty democrat actually believes his lies. Call them out on Brandon claiming to have spoken with a dead guy and they would say you are the confused one.

That is what scares me most, we have a puppet as president who can't even read a teleprompter most of the time and people blindly follows that.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top