JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It's hard to believe people think the POTUS, any of them, has much to do with the price of gas?

Best ya talk to OPEC.
Your guy shut down all drilling and pipelines, shut off all the imports, including Russian, and drove the price of oil to nearly record levels, don't cast your blame any further then that! He made it mission 1 to destroy everything good that Trump did, cause Orange Man Bad!

The delusions of grandeur are hilarious, and sickening, typical Leftists superiority complex!

maybe back in 'Nam, before my time, but at least since disco, i don't feel this country has been more divided.

even the voting seems nearly 50/50 across the States. even the International scene is, well, friggin' crazy right now. pull up something besides a US news station next time you're on youtube. if you need some, i have a list i was regularly i can share.

anyway, it's become like rival ball teams, and no matter the good or evils, that's their team for life.

that's just "brand loyalty".

if the BEST [insert party you hate today] POTUS candidate came along, would you still not vote for them in favor of your party-alliance?

don't we more and more tend to vote AGAINST candidates?

meh, not a dang one of them has ever kept all their promises. sure, some hits, some really bad misses, but over-all, don't you too feel you can't get the Truth from any of them?

Something each and every one of us has.

I don't play the us VS them game. I don't care your political party, I change mine regularly. "Straight ticket" is for fools.

I call it like I see it. Trump screwed us over as a Country.
All you have to do is be objective to see it.
If you're hollerin' "let's go Brandon", or calling our VP a camel-toe joke, then you're a part of the problem.
LOL! Trump screwed us over? What do you call the last year and a half then??

I think at this point, by all standard metrics for measuring presidential success, it is undeniable that Trump was an excellent president. Unless of course, you are somebody who is highly sensitive and acts solely on emotional reaction rather than logical evaluation!

Let me put this out there:
If getting rid of mean tweets was worth an extra 3$/gallon of gas, war in Europe, millions of dollars in American military equipment left in enemy hands…etc. then I am at a loss for words regarding whatever your decision-making process is.

Thanks for the confirmation, you truly have no clue what you talking about. OPEC was a completely irrelevant organization to the US under Trump, Brandon f'd that up by crawling back to them after he screwed this country out of energy independence. That is why gas prices have doubled and continue to rise under this current doddering old fool.
More like Exxon taking advantage. We're getting jacked, but it's by the corporations.

Oil prices were better when we had more inventory and Russia and the Saudi were having a price war. During Trump's era, which makes it look good for him by accident. Even he didn't have any control over oil prices.

Now that the world is ramped up again, covid down more or less, new wars going on, lots of weather damage across the globe.... etc.

Sigh, another childish "brandon" reference too. Is that still at thing?

LOL! Trump screwed us over? What do you call the last year and a half then??

I think at this point, by all standard metrics for measuring presidential success, it is undeniable that Trump was an excellent president. Unless of course, you are somebody who is highly sensitive and acts solely on emotional reaction rather than logical evaluation!

Let me put this out there:
If getting rid of mean tweets was worth an extra 3$/gallon of gas, war in Europe, millions of dollars in American military equipment left in enemy hands…etc. then I am at a loss for words regarding whatever your decision-making process is.
You seem to think that it's a fresh start every new administration.

Much of what Biden has to put up with is from Trump's decisions. You can't blame the new boss for the cr#p the old boss left ya.

Most of our price-hikes in the USA are artificial. Just look at the profit reports. Watch the market. I took a quick glance, we're doing better there than when Trump was in office. NASDAQ up over 100% since 5 years ago. Anyway, there's a million things one could find to support either side.

Me, I just want someone that works for the best of all of us. Not just his team.

N. end of S. bound donkey!

68762401.jpg

The delusions of grandeur are hilarious, and sickening, typical Leftists superiority complex!
Ask anyone that actually knows me, I'm quite conservative.

I just also happen to be a critical thinker. I don't take the word of any talking head I see on a screen.
If that's too "superior" for you, man, I'm so sorry, I don't think I can help. :s0013:

Last Edited:
When Senile Joe took office on Jan 2021 the US produced 11,056,000 barrels a day. Flash forward to Jan 2022, the US produced 11,369,000 BPD, Feb 2022 11,306,000 BPD, and Mar 2022 11,655,000 Gee... Senile Joe sure brought up US oil production! Instead he put us at risk by emptying our strategic oil reserves which did nothing for gas price, but it did make us weaker.

Before Covid, with Trump in the office the US produced a peak 12,910,000 BPD and maintained over 12,700,000 bpd until covid shut everything down April-May 2020.

Under Biden we are producing -1,000,000... ONE MILLION LESS barrels per day.

The supply problem is because of Biden. The oil companies making huge profits is because of Biden. Biden's lack of action has driven up oil prices, of course the oil companies are going to profit.

So how is it the oil companies fault oil is over $100 a barrel?

Same with the baby formula, Biden admin was given advanced warning the company responsible for 40% of US baby formula production was shutting down, did they do anything NOPE! Did they go to other companies or other countries and make up for the loss? Nope! they stood by and allowed it to be a crisis.

I see Biden and democrats sitting on the sidelines not doing a damn thing, and only watching things get worse. Ironically the things they have done have only made things worse.

Gas prices keep going higher, grocery costs keep going higher, cost of living keeps going higher. Crime keeps going higher and the ballon hasn't popped yet.

At least we are learning who the truly stupid idiots are and who still has some brain left.

Even hard core san fran found their sanity snd got rid of their worthless DA.

Last Edited:
Since the mods frown on political jibber jabber outside of the 2A topic, that is fine by me. Political atheist here because it is all a fraud. Potus 1 vs Potus 2. They all answer to the social controllers, the global banking trillionaires so my guy was better than your guy is a futile discussion. Trump got stopped cold on a lot of his promises because he got sat down and told who the real powers are; like ending the Fed (a bad joke). Unfortunately your average Joe can't see that politics is nothing more than a way to let people believe that they have a choice, that they have freedoms. You do not.

March of Tyranny.JPG

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews