JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think he should have just ignored this. The reporter who started it did think fast on her feet. If I was him I would just refuse to get involved in it. Its a no win for him. The people who thinks its funny do not care. The RABID, over the top, fanatics supporting Joe are always on the hunt to go after anyone.

Given the political orientation of your average NASCAR fan (at least as portrayed by the popular media), and the degree to which the current party in power is screwing things up, this is a no-lose proposition for him.

Given the political orientation of your average NASCAR fan (at least as portrayed by the popular media), and the degree to which the current party in power is screwing things up, this is a no-lose proposition for him.
I wish but, those cars cost a monumental amount of money to run. All that cash is paid by those sponsors on the car. The "woke" have found that if they scream and throw themselves on the floor the companies will fold like a cheap tent. I wish the corporate world would not fold to this crowd but so far they are acting like the only people who every buy their stuff is the woke. The NASCAR fans will think its great fun. The woke will threaten and the Companies CEO's will run and hide under their desks.:mad:

I wish but, those cars cost a monumental amount of money to run. All that cash is paid by those sponsors on the car. The "woke" have found that if they scream and throw themselves on the floor the companies will fold like a cheap tent. I wish the corporate world would not fold to this crowd but so far they are acting like the only people who every buy their stuff is the woke. The NASCAR fans will think its great fun. The woke will threaten and the Companies CEO's will run and hide under their desks.:mad:
Corporate America, and it seems Japan now, are too busy hiring gender-fluid millenials to drive their marketing campaigns. Obviously, CEO's think hiring "young talent" is the way to go, but we'll see what happens when it backfires.

The boys on the Tundra forums were pretty pissed off about this Toyota marketing video (Tundra owners are more likely to discuss in-truck gun safes than safe places)

Who are his sponsors?

Corporate America, and it seems Japan now, are too busy hiring gender-fluid millenials to drive their marketing campaigns. Obviously, CEO's think hiring "young talent" is the way to go, but we'll see what happens when it backfires.

The boys on the Tundra forums were pretty pissed off about this Toyota marketing video (Tundra owners are more likely to discuss in-truck gun safes than safe places)
I couldn't even get through the whole commercial... guess I'm not thier target audience... oh, well.

How many 28 year olds have the presence of mind to make a statement like this....

"Racing at 200 miles per hour doesn't give me a lot of time to think about politics. And even if it did, I have always preferred the roar of the engine to the roar of my voice."

I think he's doing the right thing and he has good people advising him.

1640113800165.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads