JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Ruger hands down. Poor reliability is my concern with the Sig. I have seen far too many that do not feed properly. Field stripping the Ruger is a challenge at first, but once you get the dangly thingy on the other side of the bar(you'll know what I mean) and learn the tricks of doing that consistently, your Ruger is easy to maintain. Simply take apart and put back together your Standard Auto/MarkI/MarkII/MarkIII per the step by step instructions and do it enough times that you understand it and you will have no problems. By the way, the SR22 is as advertised. Good guns from a good manufacturer that are 100% American made. The Ruger 1.2 million Gun Challenge is in the final quarter. You all need to buy your Ruger's NOW. Kip

I also have a Mk III 22/45 w/ the 5" bull bbl and have put a few thousand rounds through it with 99% reliability, on par with any of my 22's, if not better. Best of all it likes cheap ammunition. Value for the money is a definite two thumbs up.

I love my 22/45!!! I have kept it stock except a red dot sight.
I like running the CCI Blazer bulks through it. Other stuff works, but I get a lot of ftf out of other brands.
Great shooting gun, I would go for another one again in a heart beat!

They can be a pain to tear down the first couple times. I read the directions, but still had problems...

I own a MKIII Hunter....myself and my kids have had a blast shooting it. I concur with the stripping issues. It takes more time then it should, but the youtube videos will get you through it quicker then using the manual. I was on the fence when I bought it. Was weighing back and forth between the 22/45 and the hunter. Felt the hunter would be more accurate, better balance and it looked sharp to me. No opinion on the sig.

I am on my 2nd Ruger. gave the first to a young lady for birthday.
check out the Speed Strip from Majestic Arms. It is very slick and improves the trigger. runs about 64 doallars

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top