JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Volquartsen
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Volquartsen scorpion MKIII 22LR 4.5"

I am the original owner of the amazing pistol, bought from rimfire sports, a volquartsen authorized dealer. Pistol is in pristine condition. Barely any indication that it has been used.

I have changed out some parts as you can see but every single original thing is here.
Rear sight removed and replaced with a filler.
Volquartsen trigger replaced with Victory trigger; no better, just desired a change
Majestic bolt and magazine release
Magazine disconnect is out.
I don't remember the purpose of the new magazine slide buttons, possibly smoother
Also something that increase capacity to 11
Viridian RFX trijicon SRO copy, green dot

The main thing I am wanting in a MKIV series mini mamba. I could consider the 22/45 version but it's not what I'm looking for. I know there is also a mini scorpion but same issue, 1911 angle. I could also consider a mini mamba upper on some type of ruger frame. With something to bridge the value gap.

Looks like most of the aftermarket stuff I have wouldn't work on a 22/45 or Mkiv. I don't mind trading as is or returning to stock and keeping the parts.

Off the top of my head that is the only thing I want. Feel free to make offers thru PM only if you want it read/considered. I rarely see the posts here.

Probably a long shot, but who knows!

I've had pistols valued over 2x this and I'd still have to say this is probably the nicest, best performing pistol I have every had.

IMG_8685.jpeg IMG_8687.jpeg IMG_8688.jpeg IMG_8689.jpeg IMG_8693.jpeg IMG_8691.jpeg IMG_8690.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.