JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would say Ruger. I have sent many guns in for repair after only a few hundred rounds, but I have never sent in a Ruger. I have 6 Rugers right now with thousands of rounds through them with no problems. I have owned Rugers in the past that I sold that had no problems. Could be a run of luck, but I will stick with the brand.

I would say Ruger. I have sent many guns in for repair after only a few hundred rounds, but I have never sent in a Ruger. I have 6 Rugers right now with thousands of rounds through them with no problems. I have owned Rugers in the past that I sold that had no problems. Could be a run of luck, but I will stick with the brand.

I'll second that. I've owned only two Rugers and I still have them. One is a tang safety .270 I bought new in 1974 and it's beyond accurate, and the other is a "Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty" 6 1/2" barrel Standard .22 pistol.

Find me one Hk Lemon I dare you!!!

OK.

llllcopy-1.jpg

ruger 77 .338 win mag light custom, ruger super blackhawk 44 mag, ruger kp89dc 9mm, ruger mini14 blue camo syn stock, remmy 722 .257 roberts, remmy 870 marine mag 12 ga, remmy 700 .270 wsm stainless laminated, try to buy made in USA when i can

Im not so much a brand loyalist as a brand hater there are brands I have had bad experience with customer service wise and I will never b from them again Olympic arms is one.

Yeah, "reverse loyalty" is a lot stronger drive for most people.
As far as being called a moron - I get that a lot. Especially on the 'Net.

poly guns = H&K

all metal guns = SIG

wheel guns = Ruger

newer cars = Nissan

old cars = GM A-bodys (GTO and Buick GS)

bikes = Yamaha

scotch = Glenmorangie

I think everyone has brands that they like but some seem to defend them like they own the company

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top