JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife likes to walk <broken link removed> around the hood. Our area has had 11 documented cases of rabid foxes lately, as well as plenty of stray dogs roaming around.

I thought it might be a good idea if she could also carry something a little less lethal than her SP-101 for protection. Any wild animal that approaches her is gonna get shot (rabies!), but it's nice to have options.

The brown truck just dropped off the walking stick I ordered for her from Boyds' Gunstock Industries. Normally I would not bother making a post like this about something UPS drops off at my house, but this stick is very nice and some of you may be hikers/walkers and not know these exist so I thought I would share. The quality is much better than I expected.

If you need a stick, these are well worth the $40. I know, the woods are full of free sticks, but good luck finding anything like these.

Now a stray dog going after our dog just might get a brutal warning smack on the head before taking the big dirt nap.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top