JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife likes to walk <broken link removed> around the hood. Our area has had 11 documented cases of rabid foxes lately, as well as plenty of stray dogs roaming around.

I thought it might be a good idea if she could also carry something a little less lethal than her SP-101 for protection. Any wild animal that approaches her is gonna get shot (rabies!), but it's nice to have options.

The brown truck just dropped off the walking stick I ordered for her from Boyds' Gunstock Industries. Normally I would not bother making a post like this about something UPS drops off at my house, but this stick is very nice and some of you may be hikers/walkers and not know these exist so I thought I would share. The quality is much better than I expected.

If you need a stick, these are well worth the $40. I know, the woods are full of free sticks, but good luck finding anything like these.

Now a stray dog going after our dog just might get a brutal warning smack on the head before taking the big dirt nap.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top