JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His lawyer Eugene Fidell told reporters "He has lost nearly a decade of his life." He said Bergdahl is glad his "terrible ordeal" is now over.

After all this time, only an unrepentant narcissist could still be so focused on himself: his terrible ordeal, his lost decade, etc. And what about all the selfless men that spent weeks in the field trying to rescue his sorry bag of bones, the wounded who will live the rest of their lives with the consequences of his stupidity, and the nausea-inducing trade of five Taliban for his return.

"I made a horrible mistake," he said in the courtroom at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. "Saying I'm sorry is not enough."

I agree - saying you're sorry is not enough. Nothing Bergdahl says will make up for what he did.

traitor.jpg

The POS traitor is responsible, directly, for their deaths. Their families receive no justice. Bergdahl walks with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Shame on the military leaders/judge that allowed this travesty to happen.

5 years kept by terrorists who obviously didn't treat him too badly, and who knows what secrets and info he gave them!!!
What about the suffering of the soldiers killed? Their families lifelong loss, the soldiers who were injured and their families?!
F this bubblegum traitor. I hope one of his fellow soldiers pays him a visit and does what the "justice system" didn't do.

And, Bergdahl, if you should ever happen to stumble upon this post, just know that Idaho hates you. Don't come back.

Patriots and good citizens everywhere hate him. He is an evil person who caused the deaths of patriots. He can run, but he cannot hide forever, and if the circumstances happen wrong on him sometime, he may get his due. Plenty of people out there to help him out.

I just hope he doesn't turn to domestic terrorism and do something else to hurt Americans.

Didn't his parents turn into Muslims?
And he spents 5 years with the Taliban, came out unharmed? You c sn't tell me he isn't at vary least a simpathizer.

Commentary Magazine

If Trump's Comments Spared Bowe Bergdahl, It's a Disgrace

Upon Bergdahl's release from five years in captivity, President Barack Obama held a triumphal ceremony with the Bergdahl family in the Rose Garden, never once letting on the extent to which the liberated soldier had put American lives in jeopardy. "He served the United States with honor and distinction," National Security Advisor Susan Rice said. "This is such a joyous day." Even weeks later, Rice defended her comments by contending that "this is a young man whose circumstances we are still going to learn about." This, too, was a disgrace.

Patriots and good citizens everywhere hate him. He is an evil person who caused the deaths of patriots. He can run, but he cannot hide forever, and if the circumstances happen wrong on him sometime, he may get his due. Plenty of people out there to help him out.

I wouldn't put it past him to be cuddled by the Obama Bots and he will soon be running for public office, like I said I wouldn't put it past them to do this sort of thing as it fits their narrative...:mad::mad::mad:

Travesty: Army May Decide Bowe Bergdahl Is 'Entitled' To $300G In Back Pay [VIDEO]
by NINA BOOKOUT on NOVEMBER 9, 2017

It seems that some in the Army want to quadruple down on the travesty of injustice surrounding that deserter named Bowe Bergdahl.

The U.S. Army is set to decide whether Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl is entitled to as much as $300,000 in back pay and other benefitshe amassed during his captivity with the Taliban. [Emphasis Added]

Let's stop right there. Let's recap the little jerk's antics shall we?

• Bergdahl didn't like being in the Army
  • Bergdahl thought he'd smile, look purdy, fire his weapon once in a while and get all sorts of medals and rewards. He didn't.
  • Bergdahl decided he didn't like the FOB he was stationed at. Didn't like the military politics and the U.S. political landscape at the time and threw a tantrum.
  • Bergdahl took off his uniform, folded everything very neatly on his bunk and walked off base leaving everything including his weapons behind. He did so ON PURPOSE.
  • Bergdahl wanted to make political points by deserting and supposedly the Army chain of command would listen.
  • Instead fellow soldiers spent the next few weeks and months looking for his scrawny bubblegum and getting blown up and killed while doing so!
These men came home in a flag draped coffin because of Bergdahl's asinine temper tantrum.

bergdahl-soldiers-768x482.jpg

I have an idea. Take his would be pay and benefits and divide it between the families of those who died because of this worthless . . . I'm sorry, I can't find the words to describe how I really feel about him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheldon

Well he was fined $10,000, Demoted to Private E-1, and given a Dishonorable Discharge by the Army Judge, That was confirmed or ratified by the four star General in charge of convening the Court Marshal. Not even one day more in jail.

Well he can't buy a gun as the DD is considered a felony conviction. I think another eighteen months or years would have been better

I think being stood up in front of a firing squad would have been the most appropriate thing for that traitor.
This .
How many guys got killed looking for this POS
HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH MURDER.
just like the guy who drives a car in a stick up gets charged . when someone dies in a robbery

Just looked it up 6 U.S. soldiers died looking for this P.O.S. he should be charged with six life sentences . I would be pretty upset knowing six guy's died looking for me .
Just saying

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads