JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bowe Bergdahl Faces "Desertion Charge"

<broken link removed>

Are charges pending for the release of 5 terrorists.?/ Fat chance
What about the men that lost their lives to rescue that POS.

Last Edited:
Always had an uneasy feeling about that guy, was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
As for the 5 terrorists we traded for him, I also have mixed feelings. I guess looking on the glass half full side, we did get them off the 3 hots and a cot, via taxpayer money, and put them back on the drone target list. Sending them to their 72 virgins, was not really an option in our forever hold.:mad:

The best way to empty Gitmo would be to give the inmates a boat ride to get them past the surf line. Toss them in and point them to Mecca...72 virgins if they don't make it and if they do make it? Well... Obama said he wants to give them jobs.

Always had an uneasy feeling about that guy, was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
As for the 5 terrorists we traded for him, I also have mixed feelings. I guess looking on the glass half full side, we did get them off the 3 hots and a cot, via taxpayer money, and put them back on the drone target list. Sending them to their 72 virgins, was not really an option in our forever hold.:mad:

I believe they all went back to lead and rejoin their terrorist groups.

Obama wants to close GITMO as part of his kumbaya hug-the-enemy legacy. He has to make GITMO irrelevant by emptying it and he couldn't free five of the worst unless it was wrapped up in this faux patriotic farce.

It was never about Bergdahl.

It's ABOUT TIME!!!
He should be held responsible for the lives lost when looking for him and all lives lost because of the terrorists released in an ILLEGAL TRADE!!!
Obama should be impeached for trading with terrorists to get him back because they have already shed innocents blood:mad:

Obama wants to close GITMO as part of his kumbaya hug-the-enemy legacy. He has to make GITMO irrelevant by emptying it and he couldn't free five of the worst unless it was wrapped up in this faux patriotic farce.

It was never about Bergdahl.

He is aiding and abetting the enemy and that is one of the worst criminal acts anyone could do, and this from our so called president. I really want to know why he is not being prosecuted for what he has done to this country. He has essentially deserted the country in favor of ICIS, al-Qaida, or what ever term of the day is for them. As for Berghdahl isn't desertion in wartime a punishable by death, sentence, any longer?????

I am appalled that it took this long to charge that treasonous moron. The Taliban should have traded him to ISIS for a couple sheep. This entire administration makes me fricken sick especially since the 5 guys they traded were "instant" terrorists again.
WHY HASN'T ODUMBO BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE??? If it was Bush POTUS he would be in prison........ WTF???

What I did not realize is that big long investigation that two star did was not an Article 32 investigation, but rather a fact finding investigation. Then I guess it took several months of reading re-reading, getting clarification and such before the four star could decide to decide, Now we have a Article 32 to wait for for however many months and then comes the recommendation from that, and then some one else gets to decide when to decide, and then several months to put things in motion. I don't see it being over in time for a Obama Pardon. Yes he can pardon anyone, dead or alive.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews