JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How can we tell from these pictures? Males yes, I think so. I can not tell if that was a body on the ground up the road.

This is not credible evidence. If I was on a jury I could not say I believe who it was exactly, who it was doing the shooting or driving the vehicle.

The guy that took the pictures said that "This is a view from the west-facing window in my bedroom and at the end of the block (Laurel St.)" But then 5 pictures down we can clearly see that it is not at the end of the block.

Also....he said "After witnessing shots being fired I promptly ran up the stairs to my 3rd floor bedroom to distance myself a little further away from the gunfire. As I ran into my room, overwhelmed by shock, adrenaline, and curiosity, I jumped onto my bed to stay below the windows but also have a clear view at the shooters and photograph the event. As soon as I was laying safely on my bed I started taking pictures with my iPhone 5 and captured the following images that documented the terrifying shootout with the Tsarnaev brothers, which then led to an overnight citywide manhunt."

Well, the pictures that he took looks like he was taking them from outside the window. If he was "laying safely on my bed I started taking pictures" then how was the pictures taken from outside over the roof. Arm out the window or himself outside on the roof?

Nope, not very credible.

One last thing that strikes me as odd. The guy that took the pictures said..." While the street was still cloudy with smoke one of the brothers started running down the street towards the officers, while still engaging them in gunshots. As he got closer to the officers, within 10 -15 yards of them he was taken down."

Sooooo, the bad guys stand behind their cars shooting at the cops while the cops return (reportedly) hundreds of gun fire back at them. Then one of the brothers run towards the cops up to within 10-15 yards of them while firing at them? The guy must have really been The Terminator, or the cops are really really bad shoots. Sounds awful strange.

Sorry another observation. Pictures #2 and #4 show the crashed police SUV at the bottom of the screen. Was that cop dead? If not why didn't he shoot at the suspects? Did the cops run away after he crashed his SUV?

Could the guy taking the pictures actually be the cop that was driving the wrecked SUV?

I just found this....New details on wild shootout with bomb suspects in Watertown; chief believes older brother was killed by younger brother?s desperate getaway - Boston.com

"A local officer spotted the brothers driving in two cars, a Honda sedan and the stolen Mercedes SUV, said Deveau. The brothers stopped, jumped out and started firing on the officer, while more police rushed to the scene, he said.

"Quickly we had six Watertown police officers and two bad guys in a gunfight," said Deveau. At least 200 shots were fired; maybe as many as 300, he said.

The shots, around 12:50 a.m., woke resident Jennings Aske, at 66 Laurel Ave. When he looked out his window he saw a green Honda Civic sedan stopped in the street, with its lights on and the driver's side windows blown out. A husky man – apparently Tamerlan Tsarnaev -- stood nearby firing a gun.

"I saw him standing there shooting at police," Aske said. "When he fired, there was a little flash of light. I could hear the gun firing. It was terrifying."

A police SUV came down Laurel Street, hearing west toward Dexter Ave., crashing into some trash cans on the sidewalk and into a parked car. Aske said he then saw a black Mercedes SUV drive up, also heading west toward Dexter Avenue. Then he heard two or three loud explosions, one of them large enough to shake the house. In an instant, the street "was crawling with police," he said.

Deveau said the Tsarnaev brothers hurled something at the officers – apparently a pressure cooker bomb -- and there was a tremendous explosion. Police later found the lid to a pressure cooker. "We believe it was an exact duplicate of the Boston Marathon bombs," he said. The suspects also threw five "crude grenades" at officers; three of which exploded, he said.

One of his officers put his cruiser into gear and jumped out of it, letting it roll at the suspects to draw fire, he said. The suspects peppered the car with bullets.

After several minutes, the elder brother, Tamerlan, walked toward the officers, firing his gun until he appeared to run out of bullets, Deveau said. Officers tackled him and were trying to get handcuffs on him, when the stolen SUV came roaring at them, the younger brother at the wheel. The officers scattered and the SUV plowed over Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was dragged briefly under the car, he said.

Dzhokar Tsarnaev abandoned the SUV almost immediately on a nearby street and fled on foot, triggering an all-day manhunt."

So the first brother in the green Honda car shows up then the Police cruiser (decoy) is rolled in gear toward the one suspect to draw fire, then the other guy in the stolen Mercedes SUV shows up?

Or was it the green Honda shows up, then the Mercedes SUV then the Police SUV then the Police cruiser(decoy)?

A dose of reality on why this attack happened and how gov is using it to their advantage. Who gives an S about video/pics that were of a staged event in the first place. Activist Post

Just like the pics of the '19' 45-mins after the tower attacks, all BS. Corny BS.

At least not all viewers of the banker media machine are buying into the nonsense and manipulation. You have to pity the (very much controlled and biased) news guy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top