JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody possibly have a torque wrench I can borrow for a couple hours? I got a scope i want to mount and really wanna follow the manufacturer specs of 60 on the rifle and 20 on the scope. If your close to the North Plains area and are willing to lend it to me Id greatly appreciate it. I'll buy ya the beer of your choice.....:)[/USER]

I do for foot pounds, not inch pounds.

I don't think my 1/2" drive automotive torque wrench is what you are looking for.

If it is, your welcome to borrow it.

I think you are looking for this guy.

71DfT3DfiDL._SL1500_.jpg

I'd be happy to do it for you. But I don't use a torque wrench. I do it by "feel". When I sent my scope back to vortex with the mount the tech told me the specs were good to go. When you work as a mechanic, you kinda just get used to how much is "just right". Ask @v0lcom13sn0w ;)

I'd be happy to do it for you. But I don't use a torque wrench. I do it by "feel". When I sent my scope back to vortex with the mount the tech told me the specs were good to go. When you work as a mechanic, you kinda just get used to how much is "just right". Ask @v0lcom13sn0w ;)
yep my hands come stock with torque wrenches installed

i trust them enough to torque down bolts on a transmission valvebody. havent let me down yet.

i do actually use a wrench on critical bolts like head bolts, main bolts, rod bolts.

yep my hands come stock with torque wrenches installed

i trust them enough to torque down bolts on a transmission valvebody. havent let me down yet.

i do actually use a wrench on critical bolts like head bolts, main bolts, rod bolts.

Same!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads