JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a well built 10/22 and want to get a nice bolt action .22. Handled the 455 and the ruger American. Ruger felt better but open to the best bang for the buck. Would like to keep it at no more than $600 but cheaper is better. Appreciate anyone's input. Mainly will be for target shooting

My CZ455 is probably my favorite out of all of the rifles I own.

18055694_10154281438760738_5980625127845564852_o.jpg

I very much like the Ruger American, but I would likely swap the stock. The CZ is great too, but I disliked the safety on mine.
I would love to find a Mannlicher stock for a Ruger American.

I've got two ruger americans ,A threaded model in .22 LR and a target model in .22 Mag. this is 10 shots @ 50 yds with the .22 Mag.
hmozFQm.jpg

Right now I'm still recovering from a Broken Right Ankle and haven't had a chance to see what my new International will do. Also, I don't post pictures - had one stolen off the Internet and almost lost a very good friend - but once I get the chance to fire her I'll sure think about reporting.

At this point all of my Ruger will shoot pretty much MOA or better with the right ammunition. .22 Rimfires are like that.

'cept that lil mag is expensive, I've got a couple 22 mags, the least shot guns in my arsenal.
I'm not the guy who has to have a couple dozen magazines for a Firearm loaded up before going to the Range. I'm also still into Accurate fire and not the "Spray and Pray" thing. Many moons ago Five(5) properly placed Shots got me my first Rifle. I simply enjoy Shooting and hitting the Target with the first shot, the first time and every time - if I can.;););)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top