JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I too like buying used. Searching the gun shows use to be fun and a good way to spend the day looking for that special bargain. But, not so much today with the BGC laws. Call it $25 to have an FFL do a BGC and that $100 rifle doesn't seem like such a bargain anymore.

Damm government. How much more fear is someone feeling because I bought another rifle. Not to mention that I have a CCW.

Aloha, Mark

PS....So 22LR bolt action at a good price....Norinco JW15. If you're able to find one.;)

I have a Ruger American but it was a dealers special........came with a OD green stock and also cheek risers built in. Had a bi pod on it and the thing is sweet......threaded barrel for my can and love it.

To be honest I have not seen another one around.

If inexpensive and accuracy is your thing, take a look at the Savage bolt action rimfire rifles. I'm not a big Savage fan but you can't argue with the accuracy. I have one and it shoots the best of any 22LR I've ever owned, but it does have a few issues I tolerate.

If I were to buy another one though, the Tikka would be at the top of my list.

I agree with Otter. The Savage Mark 2.

I was going to also recommnd a savage mk2 rifle but looks like you made your choice ( not a bad one either. if I was going to keep it stock I would have went with a CZ from everything good I've read about them). The savages are cheap enough that you can add a boyd stock after and still come in under budget and have one hell of an accurate .22 . My wife and I both have our own and play that battle ship target game at 50yrds with them. These rifles are on point!. Here's mine.
20170501_133602.jpg

54096DCC-96D3-46F8-89CA-AD41D9EB0CB5.jpeg
If you really want to buy the best buy Anschutz 54 action 1710, I love mine.

F9F090C4-C278-4E31-AF8D-D0AE98698F2E.jpeg
A more affordable option is the Anschutz 64 action 1416, great little rimefire sporter.

As Vince from Sham-wow said; " the Germans make good stuff".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads