JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
comedy aside those exit cavities with the rifle rounds were devastating. Ive never seen a gel mannequin target like that before, pretty cool.

It's incredibly interesting seeing hits on one of those anatomical targets. I bet they cost a small fortune, but the visual and subsequent relatable damages are sobering.

Even that little lever action was just utterly devastating. 5.56 or 9mm almost seems to be doing a bad guy a humane kindness over using an actual full size rifle round or a shot blast, hu.

Kinda reminds me of Clint Smith's words when you watch side by side comparison like that.

From an earlier Garand thumb video, 5 12ga slugs to the torso:

1 to the head:

It's incredibly interesting seeing hits on one of those anatomical targets. I bet they cost a small fortune, but the visual and subsequent relatable damages are sobering.

Pretty pricey at $1995.00, but Ballistic Betty has a nice set of lungs.

1676224596167.png

eta: For only $6950.00 you can get the RealDoll version! :s0114:
1676224983653.png

Since with a double barrel you can fire both barrels at the same time, it would be interesting to see what two slugs hitting simultaneously would do.

Here is a screenshot from the video of damage from 1 slug.

10DB7533-FA7C-4076-A0AA-4FE93B38C67D.png

The one, and only, time I fired both barrels of a double barrel 12ga with 2 triggers, I cussed so hard the tree leaves in the area turned red 8 weeks early. :s0075:

My double barrel shotguns have ONE trigger, thank you.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top