JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Except for those people who live in states where the AG's are suing. :confused: I asked about this policy and received this response:

******** (DEFCAD)
Aug 29, 5:28 PM CDT

Good Afternoon,

At this time we are still trying to figure out what we can and cannot do legally. Stand by and we should have better direction from our attorneys on how to move forward.

Aug 28, 10:26 PM CDT

Name: ************

I live in WA and while I understand that means I can't download files, why does it mean I cannot participate in the physical media side of things or in submitting my own designs for distribution?

Thank you.

its disgraceful the money wasted in this political circus, its easier to get an illegal gun and cheaper than to attempt to print a one time use plastic weapon that may blow your hand off, hell one can ALREADY BUY A LEGAL PLASTIC MARINE FLARE GUN/DERRINGER that will pop a 12 ga shell :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
its disgraceful the money wasted in this political circus, its easier to get an illegal gun and cheaper than to attempt to print a one time use plastic weapon that may blow your hand off, hell one can ALREADY BUY A LEGAL PLASTIC MARINE FLARE GUN/DERRINGER that will pop a 12 ga shell :rolleyes:

Preferrably in some anti-2A poli's or rogue AG's arse... o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top