JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the heads up. I think it is important the gun owner community speaks up. Here is a summary of their scope:

"further the recovery of threatened and endangered species, to provide for clean water, to restore fire-adapted ecosystems, to produce a sustained yield of timber products, and to provide for recreation opportunities."​

I don't think they can legally stop us from using BLM areas for target shooting, but they can increase the areas they "creatively" limit some time or all of the time, especially if they get a lot of feedback from the antis and tree huggers. This is yet another reason we MUST CLEAN AFTER OURSELVES.

I don't think they can legally stop us from using BLM areas for target shooting, but they can increase the areas they "creatively" limit some time or all of the time, especially if they get a lot of feedback from the antis and tree huggers. This is yet another reason we MUST CLEAN AFTER OURSELVES.

Amen to that! The other day I went to the Coast Range and was appalled at all the shooting garbage. Anyone that saw that mess would be outraged, not just antis or tree huggers.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top