JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
you mean blatant lie. just like the one where they say we have a growing epidemic of crime and yet crime of all types across the board are on the decline. how do people come up with this bubblegum?

They are probably using reports like this one: <broken link removed>

They are always combining homicides and suicides together when it suits their needs, although I see it as two very distinct behaviors (crime vs suicide) to be addressed. I've never heard of a violent drug-overdose, or a violent jump off a bridge.

Remember they only see '"The Gun". I swear they are more obsessed with guns than anyone on this board!

In the 50s all the way to the early 90s KATU was a real news entity. Then, like just about every real news entity it got swallowed up by the banker media giant corps/Fox. Now it is just mainstream drivel and manipulation like all the other TV news. FIVE corporations controlling everything you see and hear on TV. Welcome to the lamestream media reality - they lie for the agenda of their very wealthy and corrupt ownership.

30000 gun deaths a year, 20,000 are suicides. 60 percent of the suicides are under "mental health professional" care, probably a similar percentage of the people who commit homicide are too. Why the hell aren't they talking about the quality of the doctors?

The shrink who was treating the Aurora wacko TOLD campus police, he was a danger to others AND had been making threats via email against her. Why aren't they talking about the quality of police work?

I'll tell you what I think, the doctors and the police have a lobby so much more powerful than the NRA that no one will even mention it.

30000 gun deaths a year, 20,000 are suicides. 60 percent of the suicides are under "mental health professional" care, probably a similar percentage of the people who commit homicide are too. Why the hell aren't they talking about the quality of the doctors?

The shrink who was treating the Aurora wacko TOLD campus police, he was a danger to others AND had been making threats via email against her. Why aren't they talking about the quality of police work?

I'll tell you what I think, the doctors and the police have a lobby so much more powerful than the NRA that no one will even mention it.

It's called gov union.

I stopped watching KPTV after the Clackamas Mall Shooting. I advise everyone on these boards to do the same. They are far left anti-freedom fascists.

If no one watches their programming, it eventually goes away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top