JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who Are You Reaction GIF by My Spy

You Ok Dude?
That was some serious 'fessin ya did there, it's ok Bro, ain't nobody judgin, cept maybe @Kruel J

BTW, welcome to the 6.5 world, it''s a whole nother planet now!
No judging here, that's a fine setup he put together. :)

Purchased a Pistol made in Croatia?
Turkish shotgun?

Want to support Oregonians pumping their own gas but still not sure if the other 48 states made the right choice?

I have had a 6.5 Needmore for 5 years or so. I can't understand all the fervor on both sides with the CM but I can appreciate the humor offered up at the expense of us Creedtards. You will be glad to know I have not been at all tempted to grow a man bun or snipe an elk at 952yds with it. It is just a cartridge and in the hands of a skilled marksman it is a very effective one for many uses. Some say why not just get a 6.5 swede and call it good? While they are very ballistically similar, the venerable Swede falls short in two areas. The twist rate is too slow and the chambers will not allow for the longer heavier bullets that are so effective in the Creedmoor. Enjoy your new rifle and resist the urge to wear a utilakilt!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top